• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC Full Graphics Options Revealed

LCGeek

formerly sane
I've played quite a bit of the PS4 version, but I'm kind of on the fence as whether to continue with playing on the PS4 or go for the PC. I have an i5 3570k at 4.2ghz with 2 670 cards. I really hope that I can get 1080p/60fps with that set-up with similar or better graphics than the PS4 version.

Why would you be worried. I have a non k at 4.3ghz with a single 7950 at 1100mhz and know that medium to high or some form of customization that spec is ez peezy.

The ps4 has a gimped cpu in comparison to the spec you mention whether your cpu is stock or not it's much beefier. Considering what it takes to 4k and the power for that if this game can't do your spec there are problems but from all accounts of what we know and rockstar is stating it's a reasonable expecation.

If your cpu and gpu are oced at that spec you can easily do that at least the ps4 spec at 30fps being moderately weaker compared to what you mentioned with 1080p/60fps.

Excellent news denton.

Top Bottom