• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guerrilla Games Horizon Zero Dawn Art Dump/Blast

Tripolygon

Banned
Well these gifs may have been carefully selected but yep horizon wins that round for sure.
I literally searched The Witcher 3 facial animation and chose the first video that popped up on the list then used the suggestions from the side of the first video. Tried to find 3-seconds long shots with a close-up of faces. I played 20hrs of the witcher 3 and I'm sure there are better facial animations than those i found on youtube.

Tripolygon

Banned
hoooly shit. you kinda take this stuff for granted a little bit after you play the game for a long time, but you strip it down and goddam so impressive.
I always thought the machines were the mvp in Horizon, the way they are animated are just impressive and filled with lots of little details.

hoooly shit. you kinda take this stuff for granted a little bit after you play the game for a long time, but you strip it down and goddam so impressive.

I love the little details, like the Grazer scratching itself with the hind leg and the way the Strider shuffles when halted cross-legged.

I love it. We need Vanasha and her abs front and center though. :) Very cool to see GAFfers putting in work as well. Now they need a page with just Sunhi gifs.

Top Bottom