• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

halo 5ive is ogonna use THEE OUCLUS RIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy buttocks on a train

quite possibly the greatest username
zdJg5WR.png

YES pulled thepic but no in time!!

Eusis

Yeah right this is a big stre-oh wait I know your name.

It will be interesting if PS4/Durango both support the device, certainly it'd make it more appealing to me to get it.

itsgreen

No.

I'll bet you 2.23$ it won't. Ever.

Bigger chance it will be supported on PS4... (seems like a more open system, like PS3, in terms of peripherals)

Microsoft does not have an open hardware solution on 360. Which means, third party products have to be approved to work with microsoft.'s console.

Unless things like that change... only the PS4 could support OR in games. Because it has an open hardware policy.

FStop7

Banned
Buttocks you are a proven seer but that is a big leap of logic unless you know more than you are saying

Derrick01

Banned
720 using that thing would instantly erase all of the internet negativity, even if they stick with always online and all of the other stuff that caused that negativity to begin with. I can almost believe they'll use it just for that. Almost.

Ran rp

I want to say troll thread but it's crazy fucking buttocks on a train. Occulus Rift support for Halo 5 it is then.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Can't believe I'm actually replying to this thread. Sigh.

I brought my personal kit into the office to show some of the other designers. TF2 is pretty darn cool with the Rift.

jumptoconclusionmat.jpg

IHaveIce

Banned
Because developers never play games from different studios right? I know it is a joke but egh.

Also I still can't find anything great for me with Occulus Rift

Can't believe I'm actually replying to this thread. Sigh.

I brought my personal kit into the office to show some of the other designers. TF2 is pretty darn cool with the Rift.

See.

Eusis

720 using that thing would instantly erase all of the internet negativity, even if they stick with always online and all of the other stuff that caused that negativity to begin with. I can almost believe they'll use it just for that. Almost.
And if PS4 can use it too? I think we'd be back to square one there.

Nevermind I can use my PC offline at least if I prepare on Steam, so nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom