• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

darthbob

It's too bad this sort of pop-in couldn't be fixed.

ChiefCarefulHumpbackwhale.gif

Dub117

That's not a pop-in. That's Floodgrass, a major character in an upcoming Halo web series, "Forward Onto Lawn".
Damn.

But seriously thinking i will be doing homework extra fast next week. I bet the noob donging won't happen until December 26th though, and it will be glorious. Glorious I tell you.

Pretty lame that you can only choose armor sets in Halo 3 and 4 with no combinations. Nor can you actually preview the armor with the colors, hope they fix that in an update.

Ramirez

Checked that Beyond stream for a second, saw SMG starts voted for on Ivory Tower, then 2 people on the other team quit about 2 minutes in. Pretty good hype killer.

It also seemed the sniper was coming back every minute or so, the guy had max snipe ammo the whole time I was watching...?

Overdoziz

Banned
Checked that Beyond stream for a second, saw SMG starts voted for on Ivory Tower, then 2 people on the other team quit about 2 minutes in. Pretty good hype killer.

It also seemed the sniper was coming back every minute or so, the guy had max snipe ammo the whole time I was watching...?
So Halo 2 multiplayer?

FyreWulff

Is that how the Vista version handled power weapons? They didn't respawn as long as you held them in the original, I thought?

I'm hoping quitting won't be a problem the higher you get up in ranks.

It was per map if power weapons respawned or not while held

Welfare

Seeing as Nameplates are coming back, there should be a "QQ" or "quitter" nameplate plastered to anyone who has a major amount of quits in MM. Even have them in a separate hopper, like how KI or GTA does it.

This is my biggest pet peeve as well and I play Bethesda games a lot.

To me it kills the point of rendering the texture/object/shadow in the first place. Not only does it break my immersion but it causes me to do a double take thus making the problem worse. Why even spawn that grass in? It looked fine without it and now I cant unnotice it. Bleh!

It's like that age old problem where you are playing multiplayer and you crouch in a bush waiting to shoot someone but the bush you are in doesn't render for the enemy at a distance so you just look like a dumbass crouching on a hill.

SALT!!

Madness

Hearing #WeBack for Halo is so annoying.

On a related note, just got a call from my local EbGames saying I could pick up the game at 9pm on Monday night, so that's even better than their midnight launches. At least now I can game all night long on launch, but I think I'll be stuck installing the game, downloading the patch etc.

Top Bottom