• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

antigoon

hopped into a couple great halo 2 customs. unfortunately during 1flag on lockout a box popped up in the bottom right corner that said connecting to game or some shit and I couldn't talk to my team. Then it froze on the loading screen out.

edit: IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED. Atomic Wilburr, etc, I added all of you. (GT: BigSolar)

hopped into a couple great halo 2 customs. unfortunately during 1flag on lockout a box popped up in the bottom right corner that said connecting to game or some shit and I couldn't talk to my team. Then it froze on the loading screen out.

edit: IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED. Atomic Wilburr, etc, I added all of you. (GT: BigSolar)

You forgot about me but yeah great games can't wait till matchmaking is as reliable as that.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Even with all the mm probs, i have still have played against more people with headsets in the last 24 hours than i have since halo 4 launch

Madness

Just froze on map selection for me for Halo 2 Classic. Slowly everyone quit out then. So it seems as if Halo 2 Classic is at least easiest to get into.

Dub117

Man I started it up and got right into an h2a match. Turned it off for new sons of anarchy, now I can't get into anything even h2 classic. This is my punishment.

Also deadly is right, perfect scheme just trade crouch to left stick. Profit.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
People in my party froze on map selection while i froze on a screen saying "connecting to dedicated server"

Keep crashing after games too... or least halting when loading the carnage report

Computron

I have a 50/50 crash rate on exit from matchmade halo 1 matches.

Matchmade is loads better than customs though. bullets connect far more often.

Rtas

Anyone hosting customs want to get some practice in before wetting my feet in h2 matchmaking for the first time in 7+ years

GT: Deathman1000

Karl2177

I've tried many times to find a match, only gotten in a match 3 times, and all of them have been lopsided matches. First a 2v3(that teamed me with an opponent's guest), then another 2v3(with an afk guy), and now a 3v4(where the enemy spawned in our base). :/

Madness

I've been in the menus for the past 24 hours, it's literally killed the menu music for me. I didn't think I'd ever feel like that. It's just so irritating now.

clav

Still no match.

asdfmlkljsdal;asfj;aslkjfakl;sdasdjklfjklasdasdfasdfjklasdfjklasdf

Make a mini game or something.

Can I go ahead and play a few rounds of KI and then come back?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Looking for a group for some H2 classic MM.

Hit me up here or send me an invite.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The universal reclaimer control scheme is nearly perfect except crouch is on B. Why is there no way to move crouch back to left stick click?
The inability to assign "swap grenades" to A on Bumper Jumper really bothers me.

Sofa King

Only gotten into a few matches so far, but did get to play with a 343er, so that was spiffy. Halo 3 looks so damn good that it pains me that I can't play any matches.

Rtas

ENHANCE

Btw, anyone recommend a gaf super bro who wants MCC right now, has an Xbone, isn't a racist and could use a code?

Operon Guy is my IRL brother and loves Halo, Xmas is coming up and he's got a young kid and so is currently so strapped for cash he can't afford the game yet.

Any chance this hasn't been given out yet?

Madness

Got a 3v2 match on Beaver Creek and we held our own even once they basically took all the high ground spots and basically shot at spawn, and then we all lost connection to the host. Guessing dedicated servers aren't working and was p2p?

Top Bottom