• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection HAS GONE GOLD !!!!

I feel like the timing on this game is wrong,I'am still playing destiny.
anyone feel the same?
I'll wait for a game stop bargain to get this one.

I still play destiny from time to time, but it is more out of I spent $60 and am stuck with it so why not play it. Once SO comes out I will be done with destiny, such a disappointment.

njean777

I feel like the timing on this game is wrong,I'am still playing destiny.
anyone feel the same?
I'll wait for a game stop bargain to get this one.

Considering that Destiny is far worse then Halo, no, it actually is a perfect time for those who want proper PVP and a good story.

H3xum

Just to answer my own question in this thread:

pLWuhUM.png

JawzPause

Coming from a ps4 owner, this is the only game that makes me envious of xb1 owners. There's just something about halo that i love

Alienous

I don't have an Xbox One, but I'm seriously considering getting a copy just to support 343 with this brilliance.

I wish I could just throw them $20.

shanew21

I don't have an Xbox One, but I'm seriously considering getting a copy just to support 343 with this brilliance.

I wish I could just throw them $10.

Come on, you know you want to....

Seriously though, as an owner of both it's a great system. I find myself using the Xbox more because of exclusives and I run my TV through it. The monthly updates are nice as well.

Vico

"France will release on November 14 as part of their typical Friday release schedule."

lol no, the typical release schedule is on tuesday. Though november 11th is a public holiday, and I'm glad Amazon and others won't respect that.

Bessy67

I know it's probably the part of the package that people care the least about, but have they said if Halo Nightfall will be available on day 1? And how are they doing that? Is it on the disc or is it streaming, and if it's streaming will all episodes be available right away or will they be weekly/monthly?

I know it's probably the part of the package that people care the least about, but have they said if Halo Nightfall will be available on day 1? And how are they doing that? Is it on the disc or is it streaming, and if it's streaming will all episodes be available right away or will they be weekly/monthly?

I want to know this as well.

ElRenoRaven

Aww man, that is effected up. Sorry :(

You're telling me. I spent almost 10 years out of work due to health issues and other stuff and was very suicidal at times due to that. Got this job a little over 3 years ago and to lose it really fucking sucks. But luckily I had plenty of credit at gamestop so this isn't going to really cost me a dime which is a good thing.

Preorder is up. Contains the "Boom Skull", the same bonus as the Microsoft Store.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...592-461d-8d0f-f26c10f2a3fe#gameDetailsSection

And preloading now.

Top Bottom