• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy 25th birthday, Harley Quinn!

Metalmarc

I'm suprised that people are suprised at the age of the character, that she was created for TAS, I guess you guys never knew the Batman Lore prior to TAS?
Did you not grow up watching Super friend re-runs or Adam West Batman? Even in the 80's?

I'm only 35 and i grew up on those shows, or are y'all youngsters?

Wanderer5

When did the whole Dipped Tips thing start? I wasn't keeping up with her design changes as of the end of TAS and was surprised to see that hairstyle in the SS marketing

Don't know if it was earlier, but she had them in Arkham City back in 2011.

screen800x500.jpeg

Goodstyle

This article has it backwards. The more she separated from Joker, the worse her character became. As of now she's one of DCs worst stars. Also, Harley moving on from Joker fundamentally makes no sense unless she has forsaken the villain persona she made for him. Harleen Quinzel can separate from the Joker, not Harley Quinn.

Also, the Joker's Favor was a fantastic episode, article writer is all wrong here.

Kinda wish Hynden Walch became the new Harley voice. She does a great job in Assault on Arkham. There is also the plus that I don't here Bubbles like I do when Tara Strong does the voice.

It's sad how far the character has fallen in 25 years.
A victim of her own popularity and over exposure.

She's actually pretty great in Suicide Squad Rebirth. Though I've yet to check out her solo.

The movie was first. She updated her look in the comic to match the movie.

Really? Thought she look basically like that since new 52.

Mad Love is one of the best and heartwrenching portrayals of an abusive relationship I've seen imo.

Like, it's amazing that they managed to cover such a topic in a kids cartoon.

Happy late birthday to Harley Quinn <3 I love her character especially when she is written well (My power was out thanks to the hurricane so I did not see this thread)

Top Bottom