• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Thanksgiving GAF!

Jooxed

Gold Member
8LVr8rL.gif

Also thank you to everyone working today! Thankful for all the great people we have posting here... and MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima and brap brap I guess.

Parade Stream courtesy of J-Roderton J-Roderton

..... a little bit disturbing we are going to eat kirby over at Nintendo GAF.

Last edited:

zaanan

Banned
Was going to visit my gf's family and mine too, but her boss suddenly tested positive for the chinavirus, and now we are stuck here. So... happy fuckin' Thanksgiving! ;) I just discovered the non-gaming side of this site, and we are thoroughly enjoying the redhead thread (she's a redhead too)!

TrainedRage

Banned
OMG. My dad used a rub on the Turkey for 24 hours prior. AMAZING. So juicy and savory. Stuffing was on point, glad we went with Jimmy Dean sausage! Gravy was a bit thick for my liking but still good.
Pumpkin pie is nice, not my favorite but yummy. Wine is good.

Over all solid 8/10 with much leftovers :messenger_beaming:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
For all you south of the border, have a great Thanksgiving!

More modest dinner tonight for me. Going to pan fry some perogies and sausages.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
8LVr8rL.gif

Also thank you to everyone working today! Thankful for all the great people we have posting here... and MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima and brap brap I guess.

Parade Stream courtesy of J-Roderton J-Roderton

..... a little bit disturbing we are going to eat kirby over at Nintendo GAF.

Hope everyone is safely enjoying their Thanksgiving. The first two years I lived in Mexico I celebrated it. Then, we sorta just treated it like any other day. People want to say it's a day to be thankful for everything but I do that everyday. It's really about the food and having a holiday dedicated to overeating (especially considering my diet stays in place nearly 360 days of the year...about 5 exceptions in there, though). So, enjoy the great food even if you're eating something non-traditional for this Thanksgiving. Also, thank you all for keeping me in since May.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm stuffing myself with pumpkin pie and beer!

Top Bottom