• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva series general discussion thread

Right now, there's only one DLC song, but after DIVA F comes out there will be at least 6 more.

Also, you're probably missing out on all the edit data stuff - never received confirmation that works outside JP PSN. If it doesn't, it makes some trophies unearnable.

What about for the psp ones? I have 2nd and I have extend.

Wonko_C

Right now, there's only one DLC song, but after DIVA F comes out there will be at least 6 more.

Also, you're probably missing out on all the edit data stuff - never received confirmation that works outside JP PSN. If it doesn't, it makes some trophies unearnable.

I have some edit songs, I've downloaded them with my US account without issues.

Exactly. You pick one song you'd like to play in Miku f/F, and they plan on remaking it for the new versions. You can vote once per day. The song with the most votes wins. Details on how the song will be added will be announced later.

Oh lord, just one song? I thought it was just one song from each of the 3 previous games! Now it's gonna be infinitely harder for me to choose.

I like how in the drop-down menu for your location, America is one choice.

Exactly. You pick one song you'd like to play in Miku f/F, and they plan on remaking it for the new versions. You can vote once per day. The song with the most votes wins. Details on how the song will be added will be announced later.

Everyone better vote for Sakura no Ame (桜ノ雨 - standard edit -) - the song's been missing from the series since the first PSP entry!

What about for the psp ones? I have 2nd and I have extend.

extend has all the DLC released for 2nd, save the IDOLM@STER SP stuff, in the base game as unlockables.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Finally got my copy of -Project DIVA- f earlier this week.

Game. Of. The. Year.

The track list is sogood.gif

Finally got my copy of -Project DIVA- f earlier this week.

Game. Of. The. Year.

The track list is sogood.gif

I really wish that they had released a soundtrack CD set for PDf, dunno why they didn't when every other game before had a release. Maybe next year when the PS3 version comes out?

Brazil

I really wish that they had released a soundtrack CD set for PDf, dunno why they didn't when every other game before had a release. Maybe next year when the PS3 version comes out?

That'd be my guess.

But, seriously. The only two songs in the list I don't love are MEGANE and Stay with me.

Stark

Banned
While they didn't necessarily have EVERY song from each game in their respective CD compilations, I know that Project Diva 1, PD 2nd, PD extend each got a release while PD Arcade got a couple CD releases.

Ohh man. Can't believe I didn't know about that. :mad: I hope they do that for F then.

oldmario

Trying to run for platinum on this can someone answer me a question?

To get the final costume for each of the twins do you have to beat extreme? ps3trophies.org
guide says you only need to play 1 extreme song, wikia says you need to clear extreme, problem is i can't do most of the songs in extreme to save my life because my fingers aren't fast enough on some songs

Trying to run for platinum on this can someone answer me a question?

To get the final costume for each of the twins do you have to beat extreme? ps3trophies.org
guide says you only need to play 1 extreme song, wikia says you need to clear extreme, problem is i can't do most of the songs in extreme to save my life because my fingers aren't fast enough on some songs

playing one song on extreme will get you the costume

playing all songs on extreme will get you th eplatinium tiara that is a requirement to be able to buy every accesory in the shop ( another trophy ).

So yeah start practising sadistic factory and negative/positives on extreme , you're gonna need to clear those

Wonko_C

playing one song on extreme will get you the costume

playing all songs on extreme will get you th eplatinium tiara that is a requirement to be able to buy every accesory in the shop ( another trophy ).

So yeah start practising sadistic factory and negative/positives on extreme , you're gonna need to clear those

Actually, the Platinum Tiara is not needed for the Platinum Trophy, I earned the trophy long before knowing about the Platinum Tiara's existence.

On other matters, new Project Diva F video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YdWmco-zF8

Welcome back from Christmas/Happy Boxing Day/etc.! A lot has happened with Jump Festa behind us, so catching up with Weekly Diva Station in reverse chronological order (which has changed header banners yet again by the way):

12/27: The first gameplay video from Project DIVA F. Seems to announce two songs: 東京テディベア and 夢喰い白黒バク. See the video!

12/26: Game preview events will be held in Japan over the next couple months.

12/26: Details on the PS3 accessory set for DIVA F. Sold separately from the game, the package includes:

Controller stand, decals, and a mascot figure:

A cleaning cloth:

An original charm:

PS3 decals; it sounds like you will need to order the accessory set that corresponds to the model PS3 you have:

And finally, cord managers:

The accessory set retails for 4179 yen, releasing the same day as the game.

12/25: Christmas Day wallpaper! Click through to the article to download.

ton_1920x1080.jpg.jpg

Welcome back from Christmas/Happy Boxing Day/etc.! A lot has happened with Jump Festa behind us, so catching up with Weekly Diva Station in reverse chronological order (which has changed header banners yet again by the way):

12/27: The first gameplay video from Project DIVA F. Seems to announce two songs: 東京テディベア and 夢喰い白黒バク. See the video!

12/26: Game preview events will be held in Japan over the next couple months.

12/26: Details on the PS3 accessory set for DIVA F. Sold separately from the game, the package includes:

Controller stand, decals, and a mascot figure:

A cleaning cloth:

An original charm:

PS3 decals; it sounds like you will need to order the accessory set that corresponds to the model PS3 you have:

And finally, cord managers:

The accessory set retails for 4179 yen, releasing the same day as the game.

12/25: Christmas Day wallpaper! Click through to the article to download.

ton_1920x1080.jpg.jpg

Oh wow...that's going to make that month really expensive. Really want that accessory set.

Articalys

Not strictly video games, but as this is sort of the general Miku culture thread anyway:

"Mikumentary" - Hatsune Miku Documentary 1st Episode
Mikumentary is a series of short documentary films by Assistant Professor Tara Knight from The University California, San Diego, about Hatsune Miku, the most popular vocaloid character, and the cultural phenomenon around her. The 3 minutes 26 seconds first episode was posted online yesterday. The second episode is scheduled to be posted in January 2013.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-nJABvZlO8

Actually, the Platinum Tiara is not needed for the Platinum Trophy, I earned the trophy long before knowing about the Platinum Tiara's existence.

On other matters, new Project Diva F video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YdWmco-zF8

Soorrrry but i'm confused i bought EVERYTHING in the shop and all i'm missing is the tiara and i don't have it .. ( and i don't have the strophy )

how did you do it ?

Waoh My memory was fuzzy as hell .. i just checked on my vita and you're right

For those who didn't get everything in the video , if you haven't got it already , be sure to check tomorrow for RIN & LEN events in their project diva F rooms to get their birthday event ( free of charge of course )

Just to be completely sure everyone understands, the accessory set comes with decals that you place onto a Dualshock 3 controller. It does not actually contain a controller.

does anyone has good keywords for nice edit songs to download for Diva F ?
the random download section is flooded with fake edits parts

Wonko_C

does anyone has good keywords for nice edit songs to download for Diva F ?
the random download section is flooded with fake edits parts

I rely on what the projectdiva.fr guy finds and posts every once in a blue moon, which is about only a dozen of songs. I would like to find some of my favs, though. Especially if they're trance songs.

Got in 2 hours of ƒ last night that felt like 2 minutes. So good. Though it served as a stark reminder that I'm still lousy at this genre. That plat is going to take a LOT of work and practice.

And in tangentially related news, I was able to get in a Miku 2.0 nendo preorder in on jlist before they took preorders down. Missed it twice on AmiAmi, so while it'll cost me more it'll be worth it.

Brazil

Ugh. I'm having trouble getting the 79 events Trophy. I was sure that I had already viewed all of them... But, nope.

I'm only missing that one and a couple of modules for the Platinum.

Ugh. I'm having trouble getting the 79 events Trophy. I was sure that I had already viewed all of them... But, nope.

I'm only missing that one and a couple of modules for the Platinum.

Make sure you visit Len and Rin's room today (12/27). It's their birthday.

Couple more Weekly Diva Station updates, in reverse chronological order:

12/27: More details on the songs shown in yesterday's video. By my count, these are new DIVA F songs #4 and #5:

東京テディベア:

夢喰い白黒バク:

Also, リンちゃんなう is confirmed as new song #6 as hinted in the video yesterday, but work on it is not yet complete:

12/27: More preorder bonuses announced. Random selection, click through for more:

Brazil

Oh, lol me. I didn't realize there was a menu where you could check which events you were missing.

Platinum!

Oh, lol me. I didn't realize there was a menu where you could check which events you were missing.

Platinum!

Got mine too this night ... this game was really great i had grinded so much in hard/extreme that i had no problem buying every thing in the shops...

12/28 Weekly Diva Station update: in lieu of AR mode, Project DIVA F will feature Live Studio mode. This mode will output 1080p and can be viewed in 3D.

Also, a better look at the modules for Tell Your World and Sweet Devil:

The post also makes a note that any DLC you buy for f will function in F and vice-versa, so those who own both versions do not need to purchase DLC multiple times to play it on both versions.

Live studio mode looks great.. "so it'a create a concert for yourself ?"

Man if this game allow custom edits in this mode this will be huge ....

Got mine too this night ... this game was really great i had grinded so much in hard/extreme that i had no problem buying every thing in the shops...

Given how it's been going I'm going to need a lot of practice just to get through hard. Haven't outright failed anything on normal yet, so that's a start.

Given how it's been going I'm going to need a lot of practice just to get through hard. Haven't outright failed anything on normal yet, so that's a start.

hard isn't bad ( except 2or 3 songs ).. in extreme lies the real difficulty you better start getting accustomed to the help items for

-maximing your earnings (4x points on hard or extreme is a lot of money )
-getting past negative/positives without wanting to kill someone.. ( safe help items )

Quick weekend Weekly Diva Station update; the top banner has changed too!

12/29 Weekly Diva Station update: small update on the voting process for older songs; the top 30 choices are listed. Here's the top 6 so far:

1. Romeo and Cinderella
  2. Uraomote Lovers
  3. Melt
  4. Rollingirl
  5. World is mine
  6. Sakura no ame -standard edit-

Voting is ongoing until 1/15 and you can vote once every day!

If you need help voting: choose ONE song from all songs in previous games, then at the bottom choose Sex (男 Male, 女 Female), Age (in years), and Location (you'll probably want to stick to the last four, which are アジア Asia, アメリカ America, ヨーロッパ Europe, and その他 Other).

Wonko_C

Quick weekend Weekly Diva Station update; the top banner has changed too!

12/29 Weekly Diva Station update: small update on the voting process for older songs; the top 30 choices are listed. Here's the top 6 so far:

1. Romeo and Cinderella
  2. Uraomote Lovers
  3. Melt
  4. Rollingirl
  5. World is mine
  6. Sakura no ame -standard edit-

Voting is ongoing until 1/15 and you can vote once every day!

If you need help voting: choose ONE song from all songs in previous games, then at the bottom choose Sex (男 Male, 女 Female), Age (in years), and Location (you'll probably want to stick to the last four, which are アジア Asia, アメリカ America, ヨーロッパ Europe, and その他 Other).

Wow, neither Moon nor Packaged are on the top 29. I thought they were more popular than that.

Top Bottom