• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have I been wiping my ass wrong this entire time?!?!?

TrainedRage

Banned
Yeah I know how to wipe... Or so I thought.

So for all my life I wait until the poop is done. Then just wipe, front to back, back to front, whatever.
But I have recently noticed, when I wipe, if I try and push more poop out, after im done, then wipe. I get more poop.

So I tested. I would wipe normal. Until no poo on the TP. Then I would try and force out the non existent poop while wiping again.
BAM a bit more poo on the TP.

Now I do this all the time.

You guys know what im saying? WTF is going on here?

You're not voiding entirely. You may have a swollen prostate from sitting all day and eating shit food. Drink more water, eat better food,i suggest the Japanese wonderfood Natto if you can get your hands on it/stomach it.

For the record i have taken to wiping from the front, bypassing my massive package,i have found it is more effective, gives better access and has less chance of damaging the skin.

Last edited:

Stouffers

Banned
You're not voiding entirely. You may have a swollen prostate from sitting all day and eating shit food. Drink more water, eat better food,i suggest the Japanese wonderfood Natto if you can get your hands on it/stomach it.

For the record i have taken to wiping from the front, bypassing my massive package,i have found it is more effective, gives better access and has less chance of damaging the skin.
This really is the best way to go. Go from the front and push it all to the ball-shelf where it can easily be collected. Like sweeping a floor and using your balls as the edge of the dust pan.

TrainedRage

Banned
I just wrap three fingers like a mummy and jam them up as far as I can.
nah, clean normally and then just put the tip of a finger wrapped in tp a couple of times and it will be cleaner than can be... if you keep on forcing your anus like that you can put it inside out. DON'T DO IT!

So I try this sometimes but, many times the TP gets stuck or breaks off and pieces need to be "dug out".

TrainedRage

Banned

So you are letting you balls and penis touch your forearm? Gross.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I lay down a road of toilet paper and slide my way across it.
tenor.gif

I eat so clean that I really only perform a cursory wipe almost every time. It's incredibly rare that I need to wipe at all. A pack of toilet paper lasts me forever. Angel ass. :p

Seriously though, as a poster said above, eat better, poop better.

Before I had digestive troubles and had to radically alter my diet, I had plenty of those magic marker poops. No more though.

tenor.gif

Stouffers

Banned
Can I just say “thank you” for making this thread? I feel the most “in my element” in these types of threads.. like slipping on a warm cotton robe while stepping out into the cold after a hot shower.

I eat so clean that I really only perform a cursory wipe almost every time. It's incredibly rare that I need to wipe at all. A pack of toilet paper lasts me forever. Angel ass. :p

Seriously though, as a poster said above, eat better, poop better.

Before I had digestive troubles and had to radically alter my diet, I had plenty of those magic marker poops. No more though.

tenor.gif

What uh.. kind of diet did you switch to, asking for a friend.

Son Tofu

Banned
Op sounds like he's on his way to fecal incontinence.

If you're having to push out that last little bit to fully evacuate, it means that your sphincter is not sensing all the fecal matter. Losing sensation and not being able to properly evacuate is like one of the first symptoms are incontinence. You might want to look into depends, and soon.

Last edited:
What uh.. kind of diet did you switch to, asking for a friend.

Ha, well I've been following an AIP (auto-immune) diet for a while. It's a very restrictive, whole foods diet, but the difference it made in my digestion and overall health are incredible. It's not meant to be a permanent thing either. You gradually introduce things that you eliminated when you were trying to heal your guts - things like nuts and seeds, oats, nightshades, etc. But ideally, for best gut function (and health), a whole foods, minimally processed diet is where it's at. I know it's very hard to do, especially with everyone else around you eating "normal" food along with the temptations of habitual eating, but in my own experience it has been so worth it. But yeah, the clean sphincter has been nice bonus too. :p

TrainedRage

Banned
Op sounds like he's on his way to fecal incontinence.

If you're having to push out that last little bit to fully evacuate, it means that your sphincter is not sensing all the fecal matter. Losing sensation and not being able to properly evacuate is like one of the first symptoms are incontinence. You might want to look into depends, and soon.
...But you're my bottom? Its you who should be worried about sphincters!

Son Tofu

Banned
...But you're my bottom? Its you who should be worried about sphincters!
I'm not kidding. What you're talking about sounds like the beginning of incontinence. Go see a gastroenterologist. It's not normal that you're not evacuating completely when you shit.

Top Bottom