• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have I been wiping my ass wrong this entire time?!?!?

brap

Banned
Has anyone here ever gotten a bit of poop on their finger from wiping and then ate it?
Ask this guy I I NEED SCISSORS

DGFxL2a.png

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
nah, clean normally and then just put the tip of a finger wrapped in tp a couple of times and it will be cleaner than can be... if you keep on forcing your anus like that you can put it inside out. DON'T DO IT!
This actually happened to a guy recently while playing vidya games on the toilet. There was an article about it.

Edit: I think this is it.

Last edited:

decisions

Please use wet wipes or install a bidet or both. Toilet paper is not enough. We need to stop this epidemic of dirty assholes all around us. Thanks.

isual

this is disgusting. doesn't your bunghole get itchy if you just use toilet paper? why not use a water bottle with water in it and then wash your bunghole thoroughly with your other hand.

eot

Banned
I eat so clean that I really only perform a cursory wipe almost every time. It's incredibly rare that I need to wipe at all. A pack of toilet paper lasts me forever. Angel ass. :p

Seriously though, as a poster said above, eat better, poop better.

Before I had digestive troubles and had to radically alter my diet, I had plenty of those magic marker poops. No more though.

tenor.gif
What do you eat then?
My poops are great, I'm never constipated, but I have to wipe a lot :/

epicnemesis

My issue is the asshair. At this point in my life I am confident I have more asshair than I do head hair. It’s like a half a roll every time.

Top Bottom