• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have we come to the end of toilet technology?

Jenov

I'll see your japanese toilet, and raise you a South Korean one. (International First Class Lounge in Incheon - greatest poop of my life)

az8aQBr.jpg

hMwv3oE.jpg

Had more spray options than the Japanese toilets I tried, more force, and a BLOW DRY.

That looks amazing. I don't think I have a power outlet in my bathroom to plug it in to though... Damn USA and their slow adoptions of robo toilets!

Jedi2016

As for Star Trek, just think about where all the raw material for the replicator comes from...

I think that might actually be in the Technical Manual.

akira28

Emergency ejection button!

Top two left buttons are for flushing (big and small loads), top 3 right buttons are for toilet seat and cover control.

Red button is a stop button. Next button is the straight ass beam. Then, it's the wide angle ass beam. Followed by Lady beam. All the way on the right is the dry button.

You also have stuff like temp control for your seat and the water.

hrmm...this ass beam technology sure sounds like the future to me.

d00d3n

We piss/shit in a toilet or a hole in some parts of the world and then we flush it.

How could his process be even improved? If we look at science fiction we've seen teleporters replace travel; replicators to replace a kitchen and lasers instead of bullets.

Have we seem anything for the toilet? Nope.

In star trek you never see any one take a piss or shit, nor so you see any toilet device. You hear references to a sonic shower but it looks just like a regular shower.

We have seen the 3 seashells in demolition man.

So is the future a pill you take that destroys the shit and piss inside you? Or press a button and beam it out of you?

The solar powered incinerating toilet will be a winner in the post apocalyptic future.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
The squatty potty or any foot raising thing is revolutionary. Try it once and never look back.

Dynomutt

Just waiting to have a tiny anus portal installed on my ass that teleports the shit to some shit planet and I can effectively shit at will with no cleanup.

For those of you into anal, penetration will work as normal as the portal only works on the other side.

You're welcome.

Used to think this as a kid about girls. I thought they didn't poop being so girly and all. Dang the things you learn your wrong about growing up.

Dude, just lay a single layer of toilet paper in the water first to avoid Poseidon's Kiss.

Or taller/deeper bowls having to hold your junk so it doesn't dangle is the water is a chore. Hate using public rest rooms cause of this.

Top Bottom