• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's what PS4 game cases look like in real life

NewGame

Banned
2525429-0942006708-87972.jpg

2525430-4784367914-36002.jpg

Wii-U-boxart1.jpg

They all look kinda ugly to me. Can we go back to cartridge boxes?

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Think I like the Wii U case the best. Shame I don't have any positive feelings about the actual system though.

JP

Got Call of Duty: Ghosts today in the UK and I really like the new case. I know people miss them but I'm glad they've cutting down on the paperwork in the boxes.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
I've held and seen both Xbox One and PS4 cases in person. Personally, I like the Xbox One cases a lot more. They're Blu-ray sized and the Xbox One logo is engraved on the case leaving the rest for artwork without that horrible "only on xbox" logo. The only negative is that the disc is on the left side of the box. It's a little unconventional, specially when games nowadays aren't coming with instruction manuals.

Only positive I can think of for PS4 cases in regard to artwork is that there is more space available [in comparison to PS3 and Xbox One cases] for people who will create custom artwork.

Top Bottom