• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hi GAF. In 2 days, I get married to the girl I flew 1000 miles to see 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruruja

Congrats OP, I remember reading that thread before I was a member here. It's one of the classic threads. Nice to see it finally deliver a happy ending!

amaretto

That's beautiful. '3 years ago I flew 1000 miles to meet a girl and in 2 days I'm marrying her' sounds like such a great premise for a short story.

Congratulations. Travel, have some babies, make lots of money, live a great life :)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Legendary ending to a legendary story.

etrain911

Wow. Your thread was the first major thread I had ever been able to participate in on GAF. I can't believe that was 3 years ago. I hope you have an amazing future.

Nice I married one that I flew 3000 miles to see. We got married after dating for 3 years and we have fights sometimes.
I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
By the way, congrats!!!
Also I advised him along the way during the creation of this thread so I am partly responsible for these happy feelings.

I am proud of myself

FloatOn

congrats dude

marrigage is great when it works out.... but word of warning, have a contigency plan if it doesn't.

you can get massively fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom