• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Historic" Rare franchise to be shown at E3

History is any event in the past

250px-Kinect_Sports.jpg

If it was KI it would be an interesting showcase for the graphics features of the system with so many different kinds of characters.

Guy on Fire
Iceman
Skeleton
Wolfman
Dinosaur

Could be Perfect Dark, but a Killer Instinct reboot makes the most sense. I'm guessing it won't be a traditional one-on-one fighter, though.

A new perfect dark by this new RARE would be atrocious. Please no

Get Crytek UK to make it then maybe it would be good.

I'm hoping its Killer Instinct

I am willing to make a bet that it's Killer Instinct Kinect

-Kinect is a major part of the Xbox 1 and they need a killer app to show it off like they are doing with Ryse
-They recently re-trademarked the name
-Fighting games are getting big again thanks to the hardwork of Neatherrealm Studios and Ono's team at Capcom and we all know Microsoft loves to copy and get a piece of the action

I'm hoping kinect is optional and its a traditional 2D fighting game that you can play on controller

TimmiT

Pretty sure it's Killer Instinct, seeing how there's been all that trademark stuff recently.

Thank god it's not a franchise I actually care about or else there'd be an exclusive game on Xbox One that I'd actually want.

Pooya

they probably need an exclusive FPS for launch, so I'm not ruling out PD, but with that trademark story a while back, definitely something is happening with KI. RARE making a fighting game though? Do they have anyone with the experience? I know Ken Lobb is still at MS.

I bought a 360 for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.

I will not make that mistake again.

You can't make me care again, you just can't.......:(

I still want a 3D B-K platformer

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I hope its KI3 as long as they have some of the original team to work on it.

not happening

HoJu

Going with Killer Instinct.

It covers a genre Microsoft doesn't have, and it actually makes sense for their target audience unlike a Banjo game at launch.
I thought their target audience is everybody?
Perfect Dark is my guess.

mrgone

If it's Solar Jetman I will be dancin' like my shoes are cursed.

If it's Wizards and Warriors I will preemptively break all of my controllers, but still really appreciate the music.

Top Bottom