• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn - Aloy's Journey Trailer, delayed to February 28th, 2017

There are tons of talented child actors in the world. And children are a part of any believable setting + often things that happen in people's childhood affect their personal growth & development as people, so there's plenty of justification to include child characters/show main characters in their childhood in fiction.

Really, adult people who complain about children are far more annoying than any (non-spoiled brat) child has ever been.

IMO most adults are just stupid children with money. Just saying.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
I've been hoping that they'd tweak Aloy's design a bit but it looks like they're sticking with what they have.

I loved her design. They gave her a lantern jaw and slightly protruding teeth and for me, that made her more relatable. I'm getting sick and tired of the perfect looking male and females in games and films.

bitbydeath

Aloy reminds me of Octavia.

octavia-the-100.jpg

Sure thing I`m excited to see the end result!

There are tiny bits of my work in the latest trailer and I`m wondering how much of it lasted and how it looks like:) It`s like having a baby, hand it out to someone else and then see it all grown up and beautiful;)

Sure thing I`m excited to see the end result!

There are tiny bits of my work in the latest trailer and I`m wondering how much of it lasted and how it looks like:) It`s like having a baby, hand it out to someone else and then see it all grown up and beautiful;)

Is it a good feeling to know there are people like myself who's most aniticipated games are Horizon and Cyberpunk?

Haha, your hands have been all over my most anticipated. Eww... I take that back.

Positive response to our work is what`s drives us, so yes, it`s awesome to read that someone awaits your next projects.
It`s a great motivator:)

There`s nothing worse than a thought that you`re working your ass off but no one cares.

Positive response to our work is what`s drives us, so yes, it`s awesome to read that someone awaits your next projects.

There`s nothing worse than a thought that you`re working your ass off but no one cares.

Big fan of the Witcher series here. Cyperpunk is going to be awesome, and I can't wait to see it.

Oh we definitely care. This game has the most potential of any new Sony IP since TLOU.

Lady Gaia

I'm still enjoying playing through the final Witcher 3 expansion and, tone issues that have more to do with the source material aside, the game definitely deserves any and all accolades that have been heaped upon it. As a result I am definitely looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 whenever it happens.

The fact that you've also contributed to Horizon is really impressive. It's one of those rare games that comes out of nowhere and becomes my most anticipated near term title. The latest trailer didn't do anything at all to dampen my enthusiasm!

I know what you mean. Hearing from people who use the software I work on is always incredibly important. Trust that you can take pride in the positive things you hear and see the underlying reasons for criticisms without taking the harsh tone that often accompanies them too seriously.

Sorry to bump but I just notice that there is a bot on that Horizon Story Trailer. It has over 14,000 dislikes and almost every comment reply you will notice the spam. Sad really.

Mezoly

Sorry to bump but I just notice that there is a bot on that Horizon Story Trailer. It has over 14,000 dislikes and almost every comment reply you will notice the spam. Sad really.

Could a bot dislike a video multiple times? is it with different accounts? I was wondering why this particular video had so many dislikes.

Kalentan

Honestly dislikes are starting to be worthless on youtube. Lately there's been a sort of movement to actively go around and dislike videos.

Could a bot dislike a video multiple times? is it with different accounts? I was wondering why this particular video had so many dislikes.

Honestly between the strange amount of dislikes and the spambot-like comments. This may lead credence to the idea of spam bots being a cause of rise in dislikes on many videos.

Kalentan

Nah dont no point really.

Fair enough. Just seems odd. Ya know? YouTube dislikes have become such a hot topic and this is the first one that was blantenly dislikes by bots. It does start to paint a light over other recent videos.

Since while the idea of boys was suggested, it was quickly hand waved by other gaffers.

Kalentan

Yeah why even waste time to do something like this.

Hmm... Many factors I imagine. It can paint conversations in a particular way or sway the conversation in another direction. It also could be a way to send a statement.

Really, people just need free time to come up with some weird justification.

Top Bottom