• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to brick an Xbone in six easy steps.

DonMigs85

I was wondering the same thing, but perhaps the screen had fractures already. My toddler nephew dropped an ipad 2 from toddler height, and the screen broke. I've dropped an iPad 4 once from my height, and dropped a Nokia Lumia with the same glass type several times, without any damage.

They likely have "invisible" stress fractures, one or two more drops will likely shatter them.

Majukun

Don't feel bad. It sounds to me like the "victim" of the prank was faking. For one thing, he said his dad would be home in 10-15 mins and it takes a bit longer than that to get to the XP setup screen he posted.
yep,i think the first part was real until the xp disc fiasco...then someone stepped to continue the prank and bring it to absurde levels (,
if it wasn't already there)...if i understood how 4chan works everybody is anonymous,so you can't know if it's the same guy or not

Haunted

iOS7 making your phone waterproof was one of the funniest 4chan pranks.

H3Cuok1.png
bah gawd

Top Bottom