• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HTC Vive is $799, ships early April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if surround sound with speakers will actually work correctly? Meaning will it adjust based on where you are standing? I'll literally be standing in the middle of a 7.1 setup (well a bit further back, but close enough) and it'd be cool if it adjusts positionally like headphones do. I'm guessing it should work the same?

artsi

Does anyone know if surround sound with speakers will actually work correctly? Meaning will it adjust based on where you are standing? I'll literally be standing in the middle of a 7.1 setup (well a bit further back, but close enough) and it'd be cool if it adjusts positionally like headphones do. I'm guessing it should work the same?

VR games generally use binaural audio and it's always stereo, also speakers mess up binaural audio anyway (you don't get the same effect) so I'd use headphones.

IMACOMPUTA

Mine stayed pending all weekend. Just called in this morning to confirm that the charge is set to clear.

If you have any question whatsoever call your bank to authorize the pending charge.
So wait, was your bank awaiting your authorization? Or did you call just to make sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom