• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humongous Entertainment brings games to Steam (Putt Putt, Pajama Sam, Spy Fox)

It seems Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo will come to Steam in August according to this post on Reddit. He claims to be the CEO of Night Dive Studios and judging from the guys post history it seems he actually is.

Update: I asked him if the original dub for the first Spy Fox would be on Steam and he said that they are in the process of updating it. (Source)

That's so long to wait though ;_;

celebi23

That's so long to wait though ;_;
I know the feels man :/ Luckily I found my original CD in a box in my basement :p Game still holds up :D Oh & I second those Zoombini comments. Not sure how it could be brought to modern OS's due to the fact that ScummVM doesn't support it yet :/ And Wine support (for a Mac port) is almost nonexistent :(

How are the Pajama Sam games? is the 1st one as good as say Spy Fox:Dry Cereal (My favorite of the little I played)

I'm heavily biased by nostalgia, but i think Pajama Sam 1 and 2 (the only 2 i played) have held up very well and are still great games. For someone who doesn't have nostalgia for them though i'm not sure.

Kabuto

I just bought Putt-Putt® Travels through Time, Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell, and Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat from Your Head to Your Feet. My first Steam purchase of 2014 is gonna be good.

Top Bottom