• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors coming to 3DS

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
For the 3ds owners I hope it's as good as the Wii U one. Enjoy the game!

Now, give me my Hyrule Warriors 2.

PseudoViper

Probably exclusively for the "NEW" 3DS. Still don't have one and am holding out for the non-XL version... (◕︵◕)

Drago

I imagine this is mostly for Japan. I almost wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo doesn't even bring this over, unless KT has something to say about it.
I'm pretty sure HW sold more in the West than in Japan.

Also it's Zelda, it's going to come over...

So you can transfer the character to the Wii U version....
d04134ce6b.png

rhandino

Banned
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

asdksaj;lsakj;lajd;lsajd

I can't! Too many games!

Cruxist

Really hoping its not NEW 3DS only. I'm much more inclined to play this on a handheld than I am the poor Wii U.

BedBison

Neo Member
I'm pretty sure HW sold more in the West than in Japan.

Also it's Zelda, it's going to come over...

Exactly, so they ported it to the 3DS for a "second chance" in Japan. I don't think it sold nearly as much as they wanted it to.

Zeeman

Is the last part of the video saying you need the 3DS version to get the Wind Waker characters in the Wii U version?

LMAO the title of the video starts "Announced at E3"

/dead.

Never got it on Wii U so I'll pick this up for sure. Hilarious though, how many announcements/leaks we're getting before this E3. And everyone was talking about how everything had been so quiet over the past couple of months.

Wow, I did not see this coming at all! Love the game on Wii U and if there's some sort of connectivity, I'm totally in. Is this only for the New 3DS?

Kriken

Whut? Well that sounds neat

Edit: Is it safe to assume n3DS exclusive?
edit 2: Nope, boxart doesn't indicate that

Qurupeke

Is this the same game as the Wii U version but with 2 more characters? Disappointing if that's the case. I wonder if Tetra and the King will be available as DLC. I hope they can't be unlocked only though the 3DS version.

Top Bottom