• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors coming to 3DS

Sify64

Wow, I didn't expect this at all.
I guess there won't be Hyrule Warriors 2 this year then.
Maybe next year... Wind Waker tho!

I can't wait for the downgrade on this one, the New 3DS couldnt even handle Xenoblade well ( a wii game) and not only is this not even a New 3DS game but its a port of a WII U game. Jesus, I'll stick with the Wii U version.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I am not sure if I want the 3DS version if it's the same as the Wii U version but I will wait and see.

I guess this is one way of getting around the only one core game per gen.

Nintendo be all like

anigif_optimized-29941-1427413465-1.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't wait for the downgrade on this one, the New 3DS couldnt even handle Xenoblade well ( a wii game) and not only is this not even a New 3DS game but its a port of a WII U game. Jesus, I'll stick with the Wii U version.

It is cel-shaded, which is going to take a ton of pressure off the system.

So to play as the ww characters on the wii u, you have to buy the 3ds version? That sucks but I guess it makes sense. Give the wii u owners a reason to buy the 3ds game.

Fanuilos

Do we even need to have the press conferences at this point? Just throw all the trailers up now and be done with it. I was disappointed at the lack of Wind Waker characters in original game. I'm curious what they have come up with for KoRL!

Son Of D

I wonder though what's to stop people buying this on 3DS and doing the transfer then selling the 3DS copy to reduce spending.

Although this does seem like a neat game for commutes. Just play a map or two on the journey.

OmegaFax

This is so bought on day one. I want to go back and pick up the Wii U game again eventually. The 3DS version ... man, when I did play the Wii U version, I sorta thought to myself how great it'd be on the go. Just need some N3DS Splatoon and Pikmin and we're set.

SerTapTap

Ugh, hope the Wii U version gets Tetra/King of Red Lions. Aboslutely no way I'm playing this on 3DS when there's a Wii U version.

Also pretty disgusted with how they do their best to distract you with console or CGI graphics most of the trailer.

Unexpected as hell, is this a leak? Cool to see Chronicles features in this though. I'll probably double dip seeing as how Hyrule Warriors turned out to be one of the best damn games on the system.

I haven't even beaten the first one yet...

Honestly don't wanna double dip if it's gonna be the same game with 2 extra characters...

Top Bottom