• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I believe in the 1st amendment and boobs" - Clay Travis declares on CNN

She, and most of you, need to lighten up. If this was British TV the host would have said something like 'OK...let's try and keep this discussion away from our favourite body parts shall we?', and carried on.
Yes, let's blame the host for the terrible behavior of the guest. Good job.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Who doesn't believe in boobs? I mean, to be nursed by our mothers was the first way of ingestion we all experienced, right? That alone is enough to worship boobs as much as constitutional rights.

Also, I have the strong feeling some people really wish for a dystopian society like depicted in Demolition Man to become true, one wrong not pc word spoken and, baam, you get fined for language violation.
Exactly. Uppity women wanting to be treated professionally is exactly like the exaggerated, satirical, dystopian sci-fi flick from the 90's featuring an oppressive regime.

Truly, that woman is the real oppressor here, and he's the victim.

Media

Exactly. Uppity women wanting to be treated professionally is exactly like the exaggerated, satirical, dystopian sci-fi flick from the 90's featuring an oppressive regime.

Truly, that woman is the real oppressor here, and he's the victim.

vDjjW3K.gif

Preach

Top Bottom