• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IA/VT -Colorful- 'Colorful Gameplay' video

IA/VT Colorful, Marvelous’ PS Vita rhythm game featuring Vocaloid character IA, is now available in Japan. To celebrate the release, Marvelous has released a new “Colorful Gameplay” video.

Rhythm games are not without their costume and song downloadable content. The first downloadable add-on includes the following for 1,200 yen:

• Song: “Hajimari no Niwa” + Costume: “Summer One Piece Additional Color”
  • Song: “Yobanashi Deceive” + Costume: “Jersey Additional Color”
  • Song: “Shooting Star” + Costume: “Choir Additional Color”
  • Song: “Magic Hour” + Costume: “Formal Additional Color”
  • Exclusive PS Vita theme
If you’re interested in the game and are holding out for a localization, don’t. Producer Kenichiro Takaki previously said it won’t be happening.

https://youtu.be/DxV6QXwwC5Y

Gematsu

luminous

Still waiting for Nippon-Yasan to ship out my Crystal Box. Afte nearly 1.5 years of waiting it's finally out... it's a miracle

I'll be sure to get the DLC pack whenever I can, Shooting Star is the greatest of jams

SephLuis

Still waiting for Nippon-Yasan to ship out my Crystal Box. Afte nearly 1.5 years of waiting it's finally out... it's a miracle

I'll be sure to get the DLC pack whenever I can, Shooting Star is the greatest of jams

Know how that feels, been waiting this since announcement.

I am not even a fan of IA, but the first time I saw gameplay form the game I was hooked. Hopefully this will have the same effect as Project Diva.

Also, this and taiko will force me to change accounts on the vita.

Top Bottom