• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In which we speak only in GAFisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says every piece of electronics ever that enters your posession.
chris-pratt-gif-2.gif

OP just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about NeoGAF (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in GameFAQs where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you shitpost over on GAF, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is other Gaffers, after hearing about this, are not going to post here, nor will they read any of OP's threads. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but OP has alienated an entire website with this move.

OP, publicly apologize and close this thread or you can kiss your posting privileges goodbye.

Into

People who say "What" are the goddamn worst. When i get that shit, i just copy paste the original message and ask whether their browser is working properly.

inc someone quoting this and saying "What"

I don't know how much the rest of you know about NeoGAF (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in GameFAQs where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you shitpost over on GAF, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is other Gaffers, after hearing about this, are not going to post here, nor will they read any of OP's threads. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but OP has alienated an entire website with this move.

OP, publicly apologize and close this thread or you can kiss your posting privileges goodbye.

EDIT: beaten

Az

People who say "What" are the goddamn worst. When i get that shit, i just copy paste the original message and ask whether their browser is working properly.

inc someone quoting this and saying "What"

you wot m8?

EDIT: beaten

Nah yours was better, you put the full effort in.

Into

She may look like a child in stripper clothing but she is actually a 9000 year old space dragon from planet Imfullofshit

Gries

GAF, I need your help! There's a naked woman in my bed and that makes me uncomfortable; should I show her how far gaming has come since Super Mario World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom