• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In which we speak only in GAFisms

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

How do I get a tag?

image.php

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Rare steak is the best, anything above it is a waste of meat.
I only drink IPA's, domestics taste like piss
You're favorite thing is stupid

DrBo42

Pre-order canceled.

Pretty entitled huh?

Do white men deserve to be upset?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=167065475&postcount=410

I love it.

Edit:

Doge quotes? Really? That meme is starting to rot already.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=167071191&postcount=7

Man this really makes me want to go camping. Haven't gone in two years ��.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=167015723&postcount=148

Btw Lisa told me that bullshit you've been spreading around. We're gonna have words the next time I see you.

faint.

Hey GAF hoping you can help me here. I'm sort of in a pickle. I can't decide between the 3DS or Vita so I decided to turn to my resident gaffers for help! Here's some information about myself: I love Nintendo games. My favorite franchise is Pokemon and I'm a big Fire Emblem fan. The thing is though I really want to play Persona 4: Golden. I just can't justify the cost of the Vita when I add in the memory card. What should I do?

Searched and couldn't find any threads like this. Thanks!!!

Hey GAF hoping you can help me here. I'm sort of in a pickle. I can't decide between the 3DS or Vita so I decided to turn to my resident gaffers for help! Here's some information about myself: I love Nintendo games. My favorite franchise is Pokemon and I'm a big Fire Emblem fan. The thing is though I really want to play Persona 4: Golden. I just can't justify the cost of the Vita when I add in the memory card. What should I do?

You must be fun at parties.

(Posts name of device I personally own with no reasons)

Machine

I only drink water.

Are there actually people who go to movies/concerts/restaurants alone?

I recently saw a 50 year old movie/listened to a 50 year old album which is widely considered one of the best ever and quite groundbreaking for its time. Why was it so boring and cliche-ridden?

Despite the existence of films such as The Room and Birdemic, I proclaim this popular blockbuster that came out last week to be the worst movie ever made.

Fury451

Banned
I recently saw a 50 year old movie/listened to a 50 year old album which is widely considered one of the best ever and quite groundbreaking for its time. Why was it so boring and cliche-ridden?

Spoiler tag that. Just because something's been out for 5 decades doesn't mean you should ruin it.

faint.

Are there actually people who go to movies/concerts/restaurants alone?

Yes. In fact, I PREFER to go alone. I never have to worry about people asking me legitimate questions like "how did you like the film?" as soon as we leave. I was really surprised that Dungeon Ore Na DXD Girls Xtreme++ bombed at the Japanese box office last week but then I remembered the huge heat wave we had. Guess that's the best time to go, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom