• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Interstellar - Trailer #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, oh boy!

I want to waaaatch but I don't want spoilurz! :O

I don't feel like that trailer spoiled much more than the other ones. Though i do think it's the worst of the trailers released so far, so if you're worried about spoilers you're not missing much if you skip this.

Prologue

Didn't really show much, which is a good thing. I think trailer 3 was more appropriate though for mass appeal.

Cerberus

If you've seen the previous trailers, I think this one is safe to watch too. I don't see any money shots.

The recent TV spots reveal much more than this trailer does.

I don't feel like that trailer spoiled much more than the other ones. Though i do think it's the worst of the trailers released so far, so if you're worried about spoilers you're not missing much if you skip this.

I think I only watched the first trailer and then blacked out. I'm always excited when new trailers come out, of course, but I want to go in fresh.

edit: lol not "blacked out" but went on blackout. Heh.

Despite the subject matter of space and exploration of space being one of my favourite things, these trailers just haven't done anything for me...

Such a strange feeling. Looks beautiful, but something just isn't clicking in my head about it.

I'll see it for sure, but I'm not excited for it like I should be. Music was wonderful though, but that was to be expected.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Looks so good! The more footage I see of this the more I think the old script that is online from a few years back is legit. I just hope they keep the 3rd act too!

I think this trailer also shows a few glimpses of the robot they take with them. In fact I think the robot was in the previous trailer too. I think the metal/swirling device thing that was in the water is "Case" the robot from the script, could be wrong tho

roytheone

Damn, this movie looks amazing. Nolan hasn't made a bad movie yet IMO (yes, I actually like the dark knight rises, it isn't his best work, but it is far from a bad movie), so I am pretty sure I am going to enjoy the heck out of this one. Can't wait!

Kraftwerk

DAT MUSIC

CHILLS

giphy.gif

Stoze

If you saw trailer 3, don't be worried about spoilers for this one.

I still think the 2nd trailer was the best. Really excited to see what's beyond the footage we've been shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom