• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Jam (GUILTY GEAR) the first game character that changes her panties everyday? NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time to be alive!!!!

I actually was planning on picking this based on it's anime style but had completely forgot the name and accidentally bought Blaz Blue. Went back to gamestop to exchange and they were sold out! In the time I got home and back they sold the last two copies! FML

Ferr986

Venture over to the gaming side for the first time in awhile and this is what I see.

Welcome back

MtZ9N.gif

Dude posts a bunch of video game panty shots and detailed analysis of what day of the week to see them feels the need to remind us that he has no real experience with them.

This tech could be expanded into some breakthrough stuff.

Play on X days of the week to see if a character has their lucky underwear on for a bonus to your rare item drop rate. But beware, laundry day is on Thursday. If it's been worn more than once that week the results could be disastrous.

DrArchon

ArcSys putting all other fighting game devs to shame. Now there's no way Capcom will be able to put Sakura in SFV without alternating colors for her bloomers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom