• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Jam (GUILTY GEAR) the first game character that changes her panties everyday? NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

a.wd

Arc just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about panties (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by showing your panties. If you color-code your panties in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase GGXrdR for either system, nor will they purchase any of Arc's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Arc has alienated an entire market with this move.

Arc, publicly apologize and cancel the daily panties changes or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Timeless

Bladenic

Arc just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about panties (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by showing your panties. If you color-code your panties in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase GGXrdR for either system, nor will they purchase any of Arc's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Arc has alienated an entire market with this move.

Arc, publicly apologize and cancel the daily panties changes or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Stop

Mephala

I'm waiting for the character that strips it off and tosses it away like Terry does with his hat in Fatal Fury.
Though iNo's jacket is close.

Videoneon

Aw cool!

A new day, a new wank.

Or if you a thirsty boi, turn the clocks forward and have a jolly old jam every hour.

But if you a hardcore brotha, another fap, another minute.

This is why Guilty Gear is better than Blazblue.

Power to the pantsu fam, good job, i just love it so much.

I'm confused

this is pretty godlike

I mean, I'm 100% sure Jam isn't the only video game character who would do this. I bet Grunty or that secretary with the red skirt in Geist would, too, if they wore any.

the chris

IsFbyK2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom