• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Jam (GUILTY GEAR) the first game character that changes her panties everyday? NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeless

Arc just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about panties (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by showing your panties. If you color-code your panties in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase GGXrdR for either system, nor will they purchase any of Arc's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Arc has alienated an entire market with this move.

Arc, publicly apologize and cancel the daily panties changes or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Wild Card

Oh man, this news just makes me so excited for what new amazing features and mechanics Arc has in store with this new version, truly Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator is a fitting name. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Nightbird

I don't know how much the rest of you know about panties (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is with boxers where you can become successful by showing your underwear. If you color-code your panties, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the panties lovers, after hearing about this, are not going to want to purchase GGXrdR for either system, nor will they purchase any of Arc's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Arc has alienated an entire market with this move.

Arc, publicly apologize and cancel the daily panties changes or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Fixed :p

I'm actually impressed.
jugg-2mask.gif

Shun

Friday: Lace + ribbon
Saturday: Vertical border + ribbon
Sunday: Flower decoration

See this is why I play Guilty Gear on the weekends, cause that's when Jam wears her intimate underwear (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

のワの

Maybe not panties, but Rose in MGS4 wore different outfits, depending on the day of the week. They were all pretty similiar, so I don't think many people ever noticed.

Amani

I don't know how much the rest of you know about panties (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by showing your panties. If you color-code your panties in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase GGXrdR for either system, nor will they purchase any of Arc's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Arc has alienated an entire market with this move.

They will, after the person you quoted publicly apologizes for lying about it not being a penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom