• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is The Division: Survival DLC, the best 'Survival' game right now?

Bought the season pass but haven't played any of the expansions I should really give survival a try, I don't care about the loot, sounds like the experience would just be fun.

Good, because the loot sucks. Just finished an hour and 44 minute run, ended up with 12 caches, got literally nothing useful.

I think The Division will soon be just be a game I fire up every now and again for Survival.

Kalentan

Good, because the loot sucks. Just finished an hour and 44 minute run, ended up with 12 caches, got literally nothing useful.

I think The Division will soon be just be a game I fire up every now and again for Survival.

To be honest, as someone who wasn't 256 yet, it really helped me get to that point super fast.

Can anyone advise if I should get the Season Pass or just buy the Survival expansion separately?

Is the Underground DLC any good? I've read mixed reviews and the Season Pass is on sale at the moment on PSN so was wondering if its worth the £25 investment or just £12 on Survival.

pr0cs

I'm on uPlay, I'm one of those people who took advantage of the many Amazon sales, which keys redeem fine on uPlay, even tho the game ships with like 5 dvds.
I enjoyed the beta but the game felt so rough. Now though the game is a lot of fun, especially when the cost of entry is so low this Xmas.
I just couldn't get into destiny, it was hard to give a shit about the story, the characters,but for me the division being rooted in some semblance of reality (story, weapons, mechanics) makes it really easy to identify with.
Yeah the pve has a lot of ubi euphemisms (find, get, climb) being rooted in reality for whatever reason doesn't feel as repetitive.
I wish there were more enemy variety but cranked on pc the game is so immersive.
The division and titanfall 2 have been games that I got wicked deals on have more than made up for in enjoyment and fun.

ryseing

Can anyone advise if I should get the Season Pass or just buy the Survival expansion separately?

Is the Underground DLC any good? I've read mixed reviews and the Season Pass is on sale at the moment on PSN so was wondering if its worth the £25 investment or just £12 on Survival.

Underground is neat and there's still Last Stand coming. I'd get the Season Pass.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I would say that it's by far the most polished and accessible one.

If you're looking for some kind of longer term simulation though, obviously it is meant more as a standalone mode you play for about an hour or so and then dump back into the main game.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I just got some rewards from a round of this. Is the loot only usable if your character is at max level? I'm only half way to max level...

Top Bottom