• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

I actually liked the belly to belly counter Bo used to win the match against Wade, it didn't look all that bad and is certainly a better finisher than his spear.

iijuhd0PqWpHT.gif

Bo Dallas is just too fucking ugly. There are times when I will dislike a wrestler simply because he is ugly as fuck. Swagger is another. That is an ugly ass man. Too much teeth.

Oh and Laser that video was great. I loved how it started out with Cyberia. It's one of my all time favorites....in the worst kind of way.

I'm wondering if anyone here can help me. One of my favorite matches ever was Kaientai vs the Acolytes on a Sunday Night Heat match. The set up was kaientai said they could beat the acolytes in a pure technical wrestling match, "no brawling". Basically the acolytes came out and just annihilated them, I remember Bradshaw and Farooq comparing who bounced their opponent higher off the mat at the end.

It was one of the funniest matches I've ever seen, but I could never find it anywhere since it is just a random Sunday Night Heat match. Anyone know a good place to look for said match?

I will be looking feverishly. But it will probably be very difficult to track down.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Voting just closed down, sorry about the very brief window.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks, yeah they don't make them like Cyberia anymore, and for good reason. I just like the mid 90's pre-rendered 3D it's great.

Can I get an episode of your series exploring Mad Dog McCree? The whole anthology would be good too. They released on Wii and PS3 also if you want something more contemporary.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man I love Mad Dog McCree, it's so damned good. I have it on the Wii.

I played the living dogshit out of those when they came out for PC long ago. Revisited it on the Wii - it's so bad, but so good. Very much a sign of the times.

Nowadays Mad Dog McCree would cost 200 million and not match the charm of the originals.

Laserfrog

I'm pretty sure it used to be at the arcade near me back in the day. I love games that have FMV in them. Real peoples in video games, it's the future.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ahh, the Psygnosis owl. Lots of good memories that owl delivered.

Dirtsheets are saying Vince actually had a busted hip and will need to get surgery eventually to fix it.

That means he might not be at the helm for a while when ever it happens though. Thats good.

UberTag

Dirtsheets are saying Vince actually had a busted hip and will need to get surgery eventually to fix it.

That means he might not be at the helm for a while when ever it happens though. Thats good.
He won't be incapacitated enough. Brock needs to do a better job next time.

Aiii

So not worth it
Hell people didn't like Cesaro's debut either. "Cesaro? Antonio? What a stupid name to change him to. Rugby? And they paired her with Aksana? Jesus you might as well stick in a fork in him, his career is fucked and he'll never recover."

To be fair. He took off when they got rid of everything you named except his faux name.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair. He took off when they got rid of everything you named except his faux name.

Oh yeah. Big improvement. I'm just sayin Bo needs to find where he's gonna fit, and he's not gonna fit right out of the gate. Heath Slater sure as shit didn't...but now he does. It takes a little time.

That being said I cannot stand current Bo, it's kind of a Wrasslin' Hipster thing to like him as Bootaaay is showing up :p

Sokantish

Hell people didn't like Cesaro's debut either. "Cesaro? Antonio? What a stupid name to change him to. Rugby? And they paired her with Aksana? Jesus you might as well stick in a fork in him, his career is fucked and he'll never recover."
I liked Cesaro's debut when he was in the ring. I can't say the same for Bo Dallas and its not like we've only seen one match of his on RAW. If people watch NXT they've seen a lot of Bo Dallas, I didn't like him there either

That being said I cannot stand current Bo, it's kind of a Wrasslin' Hipster thing to like him as Bootaaay is showing up :p

Bo is pretty bland/freaky looking/insipid, but I honestly don't think he's quite as bad as WrassleGAF is making out. He has some potential, but I don't think we're going to see too much of it in this random push he's receiving at Barrett's expense.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bo is pretty bland/freaky looking/insipid, but I honestly don't think he's quite as bad as WrassleGAF is making out. He has some potential, but I don't think we're going to see too much of it in this random push he's receiving at Barrett's expense.

It's fun to look at his weird-ass face.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
You'z a Bo(Bo)
You'z a Bo(Bo)
You'z a Bo(Bo)
I said dat you'z a Bo

You doin Bo activities
With Bo tendencies
Bo is your friend, Bo isn't your enemy
With Bo energy to do whacha do
Bury whoya bury
Carry whoya carry
Yall professional like Barry Horowitz, pullin on my coat tail
an why do you think you take a Bo to a Botel?
Botel everybody, even the Chair (Vincent Kennedy McMahon)
Reach up in tha sky for tha Bozone laya
Come on playa once a Bo always
And Bos always close they never open like hallways
An heres a Bo cake for you whole Bo crew
An Ryback wants some so Bo's gonna eat too

Top Bottom