• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan is lining up again, this time for Pokémon XY!

Ricky 7

This worldwide hype is making me consider to jump back into the series. Haven't played since Red/Blue/Yellow.

Do it, my brother hasn't played one since 1999 and he bought Y today. I was shocked lol, this game seems to be pulling a lot of old fans back in.

I just wanted to say that the last thing I expected from this thread is seeing how cool one of the kid's from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody is. I mean, the guy has a blog dedicated to videogame design and gifs he finds funny.

I didn't expect that.

Kangi

I just wanted to say that the last thing I expected from this thread is seeing how cool one of the kid's from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody is. I mean, the guy has a blog dedicated to videogame design and gifs he finds funny.

I didn't expect that.

They're both pretty amazing for former child stars. Interviews show how down-to-earth they are, and they immediately went to college and started making an honest living once the Disney Channel machine spurt them out. The video game stuff just gives them even more credit.

cvxfreak

Had the rare opportunity to be in Singapore for the launch, and it was shocking how virtually every store was sold out of their pre-order allocations for Pokemon XY. Singapore probably isn't a very large market, but there had to be thousands sold just on day one, which is groundbreaking for the local market.

antonz

Had the rare opportunity to be in Singapore for the launch, and it was shocking how virtually every store was sold out of their pre-order allocations for Pokemon XY. Singapore probably isn't a very large market, but there had to be thousands sold just on day one, which is groundbreaking for the local market.

I was shocked to see things like Brazil being as big as it is. Always kind of expected that region to be kind of neglected but it certainly seems like Nintendo took global launch seriously. Still feel my 5 million first week worldwide seems safe if not low end now heh

Top Bottom