• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Resident Evil HD Remaster - Black Dragon vs reREmake

Hey Jeff, any idea when you might be streaming this again?

the way he is going, the walkthrough should be completed by the year 2055

You must not have watched the world record speed runs of Dark Souls and Dark Souls II.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

An-Det

Stream maybe tomorrow.

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
One more day of rest and drugs for my back/leg, and then the Resident Evil livestream will return tomorrow! Time TBA!

Shy

Jeff Green @Greenspeak · Feb 12
Extreme back pain had kept me off Twitter (and Twitch) this week. Did I miss anything?
hope you get better jeff. <3
i have been having the exact same problem this week too. and it is fuck awful.
my back is still quite sore.

Jeff Green @Greenspeak

Was shooting for 4:30 Pacific for Resident Evil livestream but it looks like it's gonna be 5:00 pm. Sorry for the late nite, Euro-friends!

pancasdf

Neo Member
As a mod for the stream, should I be deleting spoilers in chat? In the past Jeff has usually said no spoilers unless he's really stuck, but I get a lot of flack from the chat for deleting spoilers.

Atilac

As a mod for the stream, should I be deleting spoilers in chat? In the past Jeff has usually said no spoilers unless he's really stuck, but I get a lot of flack from the chat for deleting spoilers.
I would say no exception, delete spoilers.

MrS

Banned
There's no way Jeff will complete it on normal so does it matter? Delete spoilers though.

I would rather ban people who complain about spoilers.

But it's up to Jeff.

RSB

Banned
I loved the first two parts. Really fun stuff. It's late, but I don't care, I'm totally watching this. Fuck sleep.

BTW, I discovered Jeff Green because of this thread. So, thank you. His PT playthrough was great. Jerith!!! LOL.

pancasdf

Neo Member
Jeff (or JohnCaboose) should make one of those info-footers on Jeff's Twitch page that describe the basic rules of the stream (i.e. no spoilers, no backseat gaming, etc.). That way new viewers won't get confused.

Fantasmo

He's really bad at this but:

1) It's really cool to watch someone playing this for the first time without any information or guides
2) He's entertaining

So watch him I will!

UrbanRats

Jeff, stop shooting one or two bullets and then leave the room, you're just wasting ammo, since they heal if you don't kill them when you change rooms.

Part 3 should be uploading to YouTube now.

Jeff (or JohnCaboose) should make one of those info-footers on Jeff's Twitch page that describe the basic rules of the stream (i.e. no spoilers, no backseat gaming, etc.). That way new viewers won't get confused.

Yeah I would love to do that, and add subscriber emotes and stuff like that but unfortunately there is only so much I actually have access to as "channel editor".

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Thanks for doing this stream Jeff, very entertaining! Also, have to agree you're really improving! Not as frustrating as the first ones. lol

man, the amount of bullets it takes to drop a zombie on that top difficulty is just obscene. I definitely don't remember that.
Jeff might have some serious ammo problems later in the game. :/

He's getting better though.
I would say "I hope he doesn't get discouraged around 2/3rds through the game and drop it", but I made that mistake when he got to Norman's Wharf in DSII and he completely proved me wrong.
I believe in you, Mr. Green! :}

Zafir

Sub to this thread witth email notifications on.

But then I'd be spammed every time someone posts!

I've just set up a normal sub to this thread. I thought I had before, but apparently not. Not used to having a new thread from the old Dark Souls one. :p

I kind of breathed a sigh of relief when he died at the end and undid some of the damage he had managed to accumulate through that run.

I really hope he streams today (as he said he might), but it doesn't seem likely.

ArjanN

man, the amount of bullets it takes to drop a zombie on that top difficulty is just obscene. I definitely don't remember that.
Jeff might have some serious ammo problems later in the game. :/

He's getting better though.
I would say "I hope he doesn't get discouraged around 2/3rds through the game and drop it", but I made that mistake when he got to Norman's Wharf in DSII and he completely proved me wrong.
I believe in you, Mr. Green! :}

On normal difficulty (which is the highest you can select at the start) from the point you get to
the Residence, there's enough shotgun/grenade/magnum ammo lying around to literally kill every single enemy from then on to the end.

Giever

On normal difficulty (which is the highest you can select at the start) from the point you get to
the Residence, there's enough shotgun/grenade/magnum ammo lying around to literally kill every single enemy from then on to the end.

Presumably this ceases to be the case at some point if you take into account continually shooting zombies and leaving the room w/o killing them. :p

Top Bottom