• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

No No Eul

Bless you DSP for giving them yet one more chance.

That's... random. With all the build-up, I was expecting a bit more lightsaber-y stuff.

I kinda like it though.

n9o5khm.gif

llehuty

Jun. K (From 2PM) 『EVEREST』MV Short Ver.
Tryhard trash

HIGH4 'D.O.A. (Dead or Alive)' (M/V)
HIGH4 'D.O.A. (Dead or Alive)' 안무 영상 (Dance Practice)
Some unexpected production in there. I like it.

전설[THE LEGEND] '손톱' LISTEN TEASER
Legend hype. They have yet to release a bad single.

B.A.P - Young, Wild & Free M/V Teaser
Waiting for the inevitable flop and online meltdowns.

NU'EST 『Access to You』Music Video Short Ver.
Yes, fund that Orange Caramel comeback.

Bonus for going through all this boy group links: New Suiyoubi no campanella:
水曜日のカンパネラ『小野妹子』

Their latest album was just released and is really good.

Younha released a new track and y'all aren't talking about it?!

http://youtu.be/zaiUgWP82Ck
Not a fan.

Peru

What's Younha been doing the past few years? Ages since her last album. I know she's done a musical, but.. Song is meh, I like her in singer songwriter mode making doing music with some scope.

llehuty

What's Younha been doing the past few years? Ages since her last album. I know she's done a musical, but.. Song is meh, I like her in singer songwriter mode making doing music with some scope.

Didn't she release a japanese album two months ago or something?

Pendulum

The banter in Running Man episodes 271 and 272 (100 vs 100) was great. Recommended for anyone that asks "When is a good recent episode?".

neoism

Why? RoboSeo was also cute.

Melon Awards started in 2009 only, maybe is too recent to be considered a top award. It's mostly about digital sales on their plataform, which Melon alone is some 50% of the whole market, and so the winners can be well predicted, but it considers also fan voting and physical sales to an extent. But as some other awards, if it's just a feeling or a fact, it seems to be also influenced by interests, but with less flexibility than, let's say, MAMA.
2012 seems to be somehow a turning point on the awarding season as more and more importance were given to fandoms and agencies, maybe I'm wrong though.

Better or not, I also miss black haired Tae, until then,
tumblr_nxkm75KcmN1rkghf1o1_400.gif
tumblr_nxkm75KcmN1rkghf1o3_400.gif

tumblr_nxkm75KcmN1rkghf1o4_400.gif
tumblr_nxkm75KcmN1rkghf1o6_r1_400.gif
lolol that was a funny episode.. really love that white dress on her....

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Queen Baek Yerin is filming her MV now, releasing solo album this year.

GET HYPE MOTHERFUCKERS

Pendulum

Edit: Totally missed that Hellix posted the Starship new GG clip

---

Edit:
Jeong Hyeong Don (Infinity Challenge, Weekly Idol, Cool Kiz on The Block) is halting activities due to anxiety.
Which also begs the question, if Bom is back for this 2NE1 comeback, where the hell are Gil and Noh Hong Chul?

vanty

Jeong Hyeong Don (Infinity Challenge, Weekly Idol, Cool Kiz on The Block) is halting activities due to anxiety.
Which also begs the question, if Bom is back for this 2NE1 comeback, where the hell are Gil and Noh Hong Chul?
They both did something wrong, Bom did nothing wrong unless you're a crazy scientologist netizen or something.

I saw an ad for a new? show that had Noh Hong Chul in it about 2 or so months ago. No idea what it was or if it was successful but he still seems to be around. Maybe in the b-tier now lol.

luso

With so many pending comebacks until the end of the year (btw any news for Orange Caramel?) is more noticeable there are almost always relevant comebacks all year around, Jan-Dec. The market is well endowed.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Nine Muses always come back when huge mega groups that will get all the attention, come back. It's goddamn infuriating.

No No Eul

Indigo is a real color!

It is indeed! I just have this vague memory of some show Rainbow were on where the MC was talking about the members' different colours. Having established that No Eul was blue, the MC seemed to be at a bit of a loss when it came to Seungah's chosen colour, prompting her to say, rather indignantly, "It's navy!" lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It is indeed! I just have this vague memory of some show Rainbow were on where the MC was talking about the members' different colours. Having established that No Eul was blue, the MC seemed to be at a bit of a loss when it came to Seungah's chosen colour, prompting her to say, rather indignantly, "It's navy!" lol
The important thing is that Seungah is the best.

llehuty

9muses comeback is produced by Brave Bros.

We have ONLY 2 options here:

- Brave Bros gets his shit together and delivers the second coming of Love Options
- Brave Bros makes 9muses pull an AOA and become one of the biggest girl groups.

I'll admit there is a chance that
both options happen at the same time :p

Rumours of NS Yoon-G retiring. Would be a shame. Let's take a moment and remember some of the good times:

I Got You
Reason To Become a Witch
Just Dance
If You Love Me
Yasisi

9muses comeback is produced by Brave Bros.

We have ONLY 2 options here:

- Brave Bros gets his shit together and delivers the second coming of Love Options
- Brave Bros makes 9muses pull an AOA and become one of the biggest girl groups.

I'll admit there is a chance that
both options happen at the same time :p

Behind door #4. Hope it's their time though, and I hope it's with a good song. Brave Bros has me worried, but I actually liked Heart Attack. Whatever the fuck they gave to T-ara much less. What else have they put out this year?

The important thing is that Seungah is the best.

ziPf6.gif

Top Bottom