• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kamiya strikes again, this time Game Informer is his victim

o2oVTZ7.png

bamflg7jkl.gif

poor Mike

Kamiya creating so much trouble for Inaba. :lol

poor Inaba :(

I'm sure Inaba plays it off for the most part, Kamiya is possibly the single post "free" publicity any company could ask for... He's somehow become a media darling even though he's a total ass hole.

Alienous

Komiya would be the absolute troll god.

Twitter account, right now.

"Why is David Hayter not returning?", "Do you gargle piss?"

Kimawolf

I'm sure Inaba plays it off for the most part, Kamiya is possibly the single post "free" publicity any company could ask for... He's somehow become a media darling even though he's a total ass hole.

People love it, they eat it up. I bet some folks want to just get dissed by him to say they have. I do have to admit though he's pretty funny.

antitrop

This thread is the first that I'm aware that The Wonderful 101 had not already been released in the US.
I don't have a WiiU, so I could hardly care any less.

Love seeing them fall for his classic line, though.

sakipon

Especially since he just started there as their news guy. He introduced himself on their Defiance livestream.

Oh. Now I almost feel bad about laughing at him.

Still, even new guys should know to confirm news sources. Plus someone else must have had to validate it to appear on the site. Another gullible person.

Then again, they'll get their clicks alright.

Alienous

Oh. Now I almost feel bad about laughing at him.

Still, even new guys should know to confirm news sources. Plus someone else must have had to validate it to appear on the site. Another gullible person.

Then again, they'll get their clicks alright.

Game Informer can still distances themselves.

"No, Mike, fooled you. Please leave."

Roto13

Really. That guy seriously thought they were going to stealth launch The Wonderful 101 next week. And announce it on Hideki Komiya's Twitter feed.

Really.

It's one thing for the uninitiated to fall for the "next week in game magazines" response to the "When are we getting news for game X?" questions. This is another thing entirely.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
8Gr0TCd.png

lol, feel sorry for the guy ... but it was pretty obvious Kamiya was just messing around.

You don't need to feel sorry for me. LOL

I didn't misreport someone getting fired or a studio closing. I got punked by a master troll. That's pretty damn funny, even to me.

We tagged this as rumor and in the original story expressed that this wasn't really likely. I hadn't seen his "next week" thing before. Now I have. ;)

Alienous

You don't need to feel sorry for me. LOL

I didn't misreport someone getting fired or a studio closing. I got punked by a master troll. That's pretty damn funny, even to me.

We tagged this as rumor and in the original story expressed that this wasn't really likely. I hadn't seen his "next week" thing before. Now I have. ;)

Oh no, we clearly really do.

(Regardless, the gold about to commence as a result is going to be fantastic).

Top Bottom