• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ken Bone overstays his welcome. Uses reddit handle which sh a trail of seedy comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budi

I had no idea who this guy is, so I watched the debate clip in Youtube. In related videos there was Ken Bone interview, "now my son thinks i'm cool." I don't know what age his son is, but I bet he will be bullied in school after this latest coverage. I feel bad for both, Ken and his son.

Also this whole thing makes the media in the States look really fucking dumb for making Ken Bone a "celebrity" in the first place. It's presidental election and people are talking about a man who had a red sweater in the debate audience. Though the whole thing is a farce with Trump running, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

tanooki27

wonder what skeletons Joe the Plumber had. ya'll remember Joe the Plumber? guess he didn't use Reddit.

what's ol Joe the Plumber up to now? tell me he's volunteering for Hilary.

or at least that they gave him a reality show

edit - going by his twitter, he's definitely not volunteering for Hillary.

guess he turned into a conservative activist and tried to run for the US house. he also got a commercial deal with an analog tape to digital conversion company. not a bad gig

Where will the Bone go?

kavanf1

What's happening to Ken Bone is why I know I couldn't handle even 15 minutes of fame. Completely normal decent guy put under the microscope, with sadly predictable results.

tanooki27

wonder how many times he's been propositioned by some goddess since the town hall. he's married I think but the cavalcade of potential poon passing under his nose must by edifying.

I wonder how they do it. They must approach his table disguised as waitresses, lean down to his ear, and whisper, "Bone me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom