• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct announced for PC

Wonderful news! I can really get on board with this crossbuy cross play initiative that Microsoft is doing with PC and Xbox.

Makes an Xbox a nice complement to my PC and vice versa

For a lot of people it's true though. This E3 turned around my plans completely and I won't be purchasing a PS4 or an Xbox One. Can't wait to play this on PC for sure.

I'm sure it is. I just find it humorous that the exact same comments, literally word for word, are in every thread where Microsoft announces that an Xbox One game is coming to PC.

It's always that one game.

This is seriously a great move for keeping the KI community strong. I am really excited to play this game and see the game evolve going forward.

I bought an Xbox One for this game specifically, and I'm really happy that a lot more people will be able to enjoy the game too. And cross play too! shit is awesome. good shit microsoft.

RM8

I mean, if we get Tekken 7 on PC, PC will be the platform with the nicest roster of fighters. Unless you're into ArcSys, I guess :p

Yessssssssssssssss! I hope they go balls to the walls with the graphics. Use all those high-res textures that your artists made but had to downres for XB1. YESSSSSSSS!

DrArchon

Between this and SF5, PC looks like a great place to being for fighting game fans.

Great of them to support 360 sticks. I'll be damned if I have to buy another one of those things just to keep up with the games.

Sydle

I'd say it's a safe bet that all Microsoft software is going to come via their software distribution platform.

Yeah, I suspect they'll make it a standard practice when they enter next gen. They'll spend the next couple of years easing users and development teams into it.

GHG

Gold Member
I'm sure it is. I just find it humorous that the exact same comments, literally word for word, are in every thread where Microsoft announces that an Xbox One game is coming to PC.

It's always that one game.

For some people it is just that one game though...

For example if they announced that all Forza games are also coming to the PC (never gonna happen) my xbox one is straight up for sale.

That's the reality of the situation.

I don't see the problem.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Yeah, I suspect they'll make it a standard practice when they enter next gen. They'll spend the next couple of years easing users and development teams into it.

The Windows 10 store will be on PC, tablet, phone, console and hololens.

For example if they announced that all Forza games are also coming to the PC (never gonna happen) my xbox one is straight up for sale.

I don't see the problem.

Exactly, it's a couple games among many.

Halo 5, Forza 6, RTTR and Rare Replay are all Xbox only the rest of this year; and Gear Ult is still console only.

I don't see the problem.

I suppose it's probable.

terrible

Banned
My friend is going to love this news. We play KI locally on my Xbox One and he loves it but he only has a gaming PC.

It's good news for me too since now I won't have to see him in person anymore to play Killer Instinct
(yes this part is a joke lol)

Omega

Banned
I mean, if we get Tekken 7 on PC, PC will be the platform with the nicest roster of fighters. Unless you're into ArcSys, I guess :p

i wish. but I'm happy with SF V and KI, especially since they're crossplay which means the communities won't be dead.

now all that needs to happen is sports games outside of FIFA coming to PC. i want boxing/mma/football on here.

Zedox

and this is why I bought all of my Xbox one games digitally (even tho it is a digital game besides the one disc release). I was prepared for the future. Now next megaton that Phil can drop is Family Sharing.

I was bitter for a second since I just bought my Xbone, but if this means that I can use my PS3 stick with the game then I'm 100% excited.

C-Sword

You saying half the roster is cheeks?

Season 1 characters are much better. Season 2 characters are well designed, but they play weirdly, it just seemed like Iron Galaxy really wanted to add their own flavor to the game, but ended up overcomplicating things.

It's still a great game though, I like it a lot more than MKX.

Top Bottom