• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KIM KARDASHIAN GAME CRASHES! KIM NOW GETTING DEATH THREATS!

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
them twitter posts
tumblr_inline_muhle9Eu2L1qe1hom.gif

Neiteio

Wait, people thought Steve Spielberg actually found a real triceratops and then proceeded to kill it for Jurassic Park?

jiiikoo

Banned
Wait, people thought Steve Spielberg actually found a real triceratops and then proceeded to kill it for Jurassic Park?

Yeah. Steven shared a pic of him sitting next to the triceratops they help in the movie, and people thought it was the real thing and he had killed it...

I'm pretty sure a lot of those comments are using the *cough*Tumblr popularised*cough* way of screaming murder in an attempt to be funny and quirky in the situation at hand.

Like with Flappy Bird, people were mass tweeting the creator that the game was ruining their life and making them want to kill themselves. Sadly the creator did not have an understanding of this sarcasm and thought people were serious...

Shidosha

Means "Shirt on Head" in Japanese
Willow Pape w/ the audibles - SWERVE! - no srsly tho, DEATH THREATS? I'm sure if this was justin biebers game a few ppl would have been shot by now...

Opt1kon_

So many people having photoshoots good lord, & The "FIX TEH GAME" Comments almost remind me of the Battlefield Twitter/FACEBOOK page

Maedhros

WTF!?

WHY does this game is making so much money? Is the gameplay good? Is it one of these games like Simpsons: Tapped Out?

Neiteio

Please don't call me an asshole.but who the fuck is Kim Kardashian ? Never heard anything from her.
Extremely wealthy socialite with a reality show about her family's life, who rose to fame when she leaked a sex tape. Like Paris Hilton but actually hot.

MisterHero

You're pulling my leg, right?

Real people thought the triceratops was REAL?
The director and writer of Back to the Future said that Hoverboards were real and people believed them.

You're not going to fault people for wanting to believe in awesome things, are you?

Top Bottom