• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KIM KARDASHIAN GAME CRASHES! KIM NOW GETTING DEATH THREATS!

Renta

Banned
Qx8yze7.png

Yes. I was hoping someone would post this.

YES

Azure J

Why does this remind me of that person that melted down on Twitter because SaltyBet got compromised and had to reset everyone's Salty Bucks? :lol

That said, holy shit, the venom is real.

so it's like most f2p games on there?

Trials Fronter has great gameplay, and opens very good, by not forcing you to pay for stuff in the opening hours. It does however get very money grabby later in the game, or you'll have to wait days for counters to count down.

Plundernauts (from the Starhawk Devs) is actually a great F2P game. Good touch controls for flying ships. Good loot to collect. Loads of content. Fantastic level up system. Once you are happy to take you time, there is no need to pay for anything in the game at all.

XenodudeX

No real talent. She's just escapist entertainment for those who like manufactured drama and vicariously living the superficial high life. She also has a big booty, which is frequently a point of fascination for magazines you can see in checkout lanes at just about every grocery store in the U.S. They may be implants... It's one of the great mysteries of America.

I take it you're from Europe or Australia.

Shes has talent: The ability to make money, and lots of it. A pretty good talent to have these days.

Daaruz

Banned
Who the hell buys a Kim Kardashian video game? WTF

And $85 million?! WTF....

stuff like this pisses me off...society is seriously messed up.

Amir0x

Banned
I wish I had a good F2P game idea.

Making bank all day long. Especially with such an amazing fanbase.

I wanted to make an app that was a sort of reverse Kardashian app, where you tried to race to the bottom to be the biggest loser in town. Like, you'd have to try to keep the worst hygeine, get the most disgusting clothes and furniture. You'd have to pick up hobbies including things like "loli enthusiast" and "hentai fan", and you'd have to pick from a range of conventions you could go to. If you pick one that is a bit too popular and cross the cultural boundaries like San Diego Comic Con your popularity might stay too steady, so you might want to choose something like a Brony Con.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
No real talent. She's just a slutty escapist entertainment for those who like manufactured drama and vicariously living the superficial high life. She also has a big booty, which is frequently a point of fascination for magazines you can see in checkout lanes at just about every grocery store in the U.S. They may be implants... It's one of the great mysteries of America.

I take it you're from Europe or Australia.

Fixed that for you.

For some reason I feel so ashamed of being a human being after reading all those comments in the OP. I mean, good lord people. My species is really moving backward, fuckin' hell.

L Thammy

I find it hard to take this entirely seriously. Some of those comments are too goofy - especially the Willow ones - or too friendly to match the capslock rage. I think some peope are genuinely upset at Kim, others are jumping in for the hell of it.

Enco

I wanted to make an app that was a sort of reverse Kardashian app, where you tried to race to the bottom to be the biggest loser in town. Like, you'd have to try to keep the worst hygeine, get the most disgusting clothes and furniture. You'd have to pick up hobbies including things like "loli enthusiast" and "hentai fan", and you'd have to pick from a range of conventions you could go to. If you pick one that is a bit too popular and cross the cultural boundaries like San Diego Comic Con your popularity might stay too steady, so you might want to choose something like a Brony Con.
:lol at hentai fan.

This is a good idea.

TheJLC

Doesn't seem any different from the comments I see when any online game goes down.

EA FIX BF4 OR IM GONNA BLOW UP YOUR HQ!!! etc... etc...

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

A GAF user simulator.

Hmm...besides being a little bit sad that this game is even a thing, why would these people contact her and not the developers of the game? Do they think Kardashian actually has anything to do with the game or what?

Maybe this planet is just not my thing anymore...

So good. I work with a developer and the crash reports that users opt into and then submit are pretty good too. Just saw "FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU IN YOUR PUSSY!!!!" the other day because of a crash. Pretty funny.

Top Bottom