• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KKK, Westboro Baptist Church and BLM Throwing Urine at each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
It's the largest gathering of protest groups and the largest gathering of police since the beginning of the Republican National Convention.

Activists from Black Lives Matter, Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK were in the square and were said to be throwing urine at each other.

Police were trying to draw a line and keep the groups separated. A police spokeswoman said that emotions were high, but not too many fights broke out.

Several groups started showing up at Public Square throughout the afternoon. Different groups seem to come and go to the square.

The smaller groups Tuesday included a Tamir Rice group, a man carrying an AR-15, a man with a sign saying "Jesus Vapes," a woman doing yoga with a pro-police and anti-bullying sign and another person asking folks to tell their best Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump joke. The West Ohio Minutemen are there, too, they call themselves a constitutional militia group.

Several police bike patrols and mounted units were also on hand. Officers seemed to surround the Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument.

http://www.kplctv.com/story/3247932...r-east-4th-st?clienttype=generic&sf31289924=1
RNC seems to be going well

RedStep

I may regret asking this, but how do you throw urine?

Well one person "provides" the urine into a second person's cupped hands. Then you sling it at the other guys. Problem is that a lot of people swing their hands and spray it all over the guy next to them. Rookie mistake. You gotta push from the bottom and kind of "heave" it out. You're only gonna get 6 feet or so on a good day though.

Tacitus_

What a lovely bunch of people.

I may regret asking this, but how do you throw urine?

LavpFNs.jpg

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
This is why they didn't allow water guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom