• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima teases new Death Stranding trailer for later today

GpZDLlL.gif
Somebody put Kojima's face on the dancing guy. This is the gif of the forever.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
So, Kojima wasn't lying. He brought his new toys with him :)

Dad was such a drag. Every day he'd eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games... Yeah, he was just that kind of guy. But then one day, he goes and kills us all! He couldn't even be original about the way he did it. I'm not complaining... I was dying of boredom anyway, But guess what? I will be coming back, and I'm bringing my new toys with me.

I remember this translator being pretty good last time, but he seems really nervous or something this time, keeps fumbling with his words.

Anyway I'm interested to see this new type of gameplay concept that is about not just "sticks". He said this first game is going to be more conventional, so I imagine whatever these non-stick elements are must be more smaller pieces of the game.

To be fair to Keighley he has been pushing Kojima about the game proper so kudos to him for that.

KojiPro has to be in super early pre-pro. Now the stream has gotten a little interesting thanks to Keighley and Kojima being forthright.

Kindekuma

Banned
Did we get anything?

Let me break down this stream:

-Concept art of LUDENS is released
-Logo Movie of KJP released
-More details on figure set of LUDENS, from 1000 to Figma, still prototypes
-No engine picked for DS
-Game doesn't have a completed script, no exact setting figured out as well

STOP THE PRESSES! Hideo playing Pokemon GO

i really hope that kojima enters full production and stops hyping the game for a while. He did this with MGS V way too early and in the end the game released incomplete because of konami and how long it took to make the game, This game is really far away and i think that kojima should understand that it's okay if the doesn't show us nothing for a while. It's better than trying to hype up the logo or something like that.

KupoNut

Bit bummed that this is still super early in development, I would've at least guessed they decided on an engine by now, and have the script finished. This game is below 0% completed right now. Hopefully development goes swiftly.

Looking at this DS trailer again, I think it'd help a lot if Kojima gave Norman a different haircut in the game to separate the character from Norman's Walking Dead character.

Top Bottom