• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Larry David assaults Elmo on Today. Forced to apologize.

Wil Wheaton was triggered by LD attacking Elmo lol

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

He locked his account. What a schmuck.

The most attention he's got since Star Trek.

I dont know how much money he makes, but since ST ended his career is doing a couple guest shots on TV shows or doing a couple voice over jobs for a book, cartoon or video game per year. The only steady work he's had in his career is Wesley Crusher 30 years ago.

The guy is weird. He even goes off when politicians say their canned victims statement after a terrible event. From wiki:
Seriously, fuck this guy. I've been diagnosed with everything he supposedly has and I'm less than a step away from homelessness right now.

Meanwhile this fuck head is probably living in luxury. I fucking hate celebrities like him.

Jsisto

Wil Wheatons Twitter profile pic fits to the tee every indicator that someone is an insufferable, self important, pretentious douchebag. It’s kind of impressive.

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Aw man I like Wil Wheaton. He did a pretty great job on the Ready Player One audiobook. I thought for sure he was trolling with his original post…

I mean, dude… Elmo is a puppet, and Larry David is notoriously an asshole. This is the shtick. 🤷

AJUMP23

Aw man I like Wil Wheaton. He did a pretty great job on the Ready Player One audiobook. I thought for sure he was trolling with his original post…

I mean, dude… Elmo is a puppet, and Larry David is notoriously an asshole. This is the shtick. 🤷
You need to hate will.

I actually thought his reading of ready player one was awful. I almost didn’t want to listen because it was him.

Dev1lXYZ

I’ve never been down with putting a glorified puppet up with a live actor unless they have been hired to do it. It’s disrespectful to the actor. Wil Wheaton having flashbacks on Twitter about being physically and psychologically abused as a child in Hollywood…I bet there is more to it than that.

Last edited:

The Ricky Gervais Show - Season 1​

[HBO Animated Full]​

The Ricky Gervais Show - Season 2​

[HBO Animated Full]​

The Ricky Gervais Show - Season 3​

[HBO Animated Full]​

Bed Time Club! XFM & Karl Pilkington Best of mix etc

Last edited:

ManaByte

There's a pretty good Star Trek documentary called Center Seat. I think it's on Peacock. In it Wil Wheaton spins his leaving TNG by blaming a producer for screwing him out of a movie role by not allowing him to go film it.

Motherfucker was on the #1 syndicated show as a teenager and thought he'd become Michael J Fox by starting a movie career. When the producers knew he was no Michael J Fox and wouldn't let him go film a movie he quit the show and torpedoed his career. Then he blames them for it.

Top Bottom