• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Guardian delayed

xviper

can't say i'm shocked, but honestly i don't care even if they cancel it, the game does not look good at all

iFirez

Welllll shit... It was perfect because it came out here the same day as Doctor Strange entered cinemas -- but now NOPE! Gotta wait 2 months... Fuuuuckkkk.

Simo

Ain't even mad. Gives me some breathing room considering how packed October is and that week was especially bad given the releases of Battlefield 1 and Skyrim with TLG originally sandwiched between them.

Another bonus is getting to play TLG on the Pro now!

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually pleased by this, October is far too packed for me. December is the perfect release month.

Aswitch

So many games coming out in October anyway, I'm personally fine with this. Wouldn't get time to play it anyway.

Fry-Im-Shocked-Futurama.gif

Like clockwork.

xviper

can't say i'm shocked, but honestly i don't care even if they cancel it, the game does not look good at all

Corpekata

Banned
Gravity Rush 2 is getting delayed otherwise I call incompetence. You don't release two first party games in the same week.

Especially 2 games that might be niche that are going to need the core picking up and spreading word about. Gravity Rush 2 needs a delay even if only a week or two.

Does Sony have a single AAA game that hasn't been pushed in time? The fuck is wrong with their management, stop picking dates until you have a good idea when it will come out.

Rush_Khan

I can imagine this type of game would have a ton of bugs that needs to be ironed out. The AI of Trico must be very complex.

Take as much time as you need.

D-Man

giphy.gif

This was gonna be my big October game. Delay isn't too bad, but I'm disappointed nonetheless.

Still getting the CE on Day 1 though.

jett

D-Member
LOL

Will it make 2016? It would be a huge embarrassment to everyone involved if it didn't.

All the better for me. I was planning to buy a Pro mostly to play this shit, and now I won't have to fear spoilers.

Kambing

This gen has been particularly bad for delays, god damn. As far as i am concerned, this game will only be real once it's in my system lol.

Top Bottom