• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LawBreakers' peak concurrent Steam playerbase dropped to 431 today [Up2: Down to 302]

All of that can and should be discussed and isn't really dependent on the updates to its abysmal playerbase. Does the fact that it went from 431 to 302 change the discussion? Not really, it's just macabre.

I'm not really talking about the thread itself, just the updates in the title, that's all.

Nah. It was updated twice and shows the disparity between mere weeks. It's relevant to the discussion because the game continues to drop. It's not dancing. It's just literally facts.

Small bump,

The game will be available to play for free this weekend and have a 25% discount going on.

I honestly dont think this will change anything, but to whomever didnt try the game, this is a good chance to do so.

forms

I don’t even think it is about competing with pubg etc, which honestly should matter under other circumstances. I just think it is a hard sell, jumping and flying etc in a game like this, it just looks hard to get into. Something about the ”realistic” aesthetics paired with the movement pattern just makes the game look...”complicated”. Now, my favorite games are Souls, Arma, Elite Dangerous, flight sims etc...it’s just that in an arcade shooter I am looking for something else.

And yeah, with ”arcade shooter” I mean Overwatch and other cellshaded titles, as I really don’t place this in the same arena (no pun intended) as Quake.

Hmm impossible to get top 500 for me in overwatch...If I get this, ill be top 50. In all seriousness they should have a competitive mode for lawbreakers

killroy87

Free weekend has come and gone. Peak yesterday was 715, so at least it went up a tiny bit so far.

The FREE WEEKEND plus a sale didn't even put it past 1K??

Good lord.

I wasn't able to check Steam over the weekend, does anyone know if it had any placement on the front page?

Verder

That's really sad cause I enjoyed the free weekend .

It was hard finding a match though and also the Learning curve is steep

Top Bottom