• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Dishonored 2 TV Spot

jediyoshi

So ready to tear shit up as Emily

Odd trailer though, was expecting random voice to pop up saying something random at least

gif6spap.gif

Playing this game as Emily is going to be so good.

Yoshi88

Wait. People didn't like the first game's art style? It looked like a painting in motion!

I hated it at first too, when i played the first two missions on the 360. The low-res textures which are kind of a vital part within this kind of artstyle just looked bad, and all the transitions between assets just looked weird.

I didn't come around to it until playing the (although just barely) remade game on PS4. First time i would say for me personally, that graphics (Last-Gen consoles) seemed to be unable to do the artstyle justice. The upped res and cleaner IQ in the definitive edition really allowed me to appreciate what they were trying.

(another example would be Skyward Sword with its gorgeous artstyle hidden behind an atrocious IQ)

Dishonored 2 though looks marvelous in this spot. Crisp textures, nice enemy and environment design.

Apart from everyone's hideous faces, I always thought Dishonored was utterly gorgeous. But then I only every played it on PC, and PCGaf helped me set up some 8xSGSSAA which made it look like white hot fire for my eyeballs.

CHC

Not much was really shown but I'll give a definite "yes please" to everything I did see. Won't take much to sell me on this game, I was a HUGE fan of the first. Played it more times than I can remember and I think I'll do it again this fall.

Seeing that logo I can't help but think "Dishonored 2" is a pretty dumb name. Should've gone with a subtitle instead.

I can't believe games still use numbers anymore I general, it's kind of tacky. Subtitles are always the way to go.

pitchfork

Can't watch the trailer, but looking forward to seeing this at the Beth conference

Dishonoured was one of my top games of last gen

Really hope they bring back 'the heart' device - loved sneaking about using it to find out secrets about the various npc's and then making a judgmental call to either kill em or leave em be

That is the most esoteric video game advertisement that I've ever seen. What the fuck were they thinking

OP should have called it a 'trailer' and ruined the thread, they could have gotten away with it too

Top Bottom