• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO Jurassic World coming in June 2015 and LEGO Marvel's Avengers in Autumn

a real jurassic park movie tie-in game would probably be crap
Jurassic_Park_-_1993_-_Sega.jpg
Not always.

Gartooth

Disappointing that they downscaled from Lego Marvel to just Avengers. (Unless it is just a title and we will see other characters)

Also would be amazing to see Lego Marvel vs. DC eventually.

Have movie LEGO games, since the switch to the film audio, dealt with profanity at all? LEGO Jeff Goldblum better be able to say "That is one big pile of shit".

Son Of D

Lego Jurassic World looks like it'll tie in with the cinema release of the movie, Avengers will probably tie in with the DVD/Blu-ray release of Age of Ultron. Surprised at the lack of Star Wars though, unless EA's deal has affected that in anyway.

Osahi

Aw yess. I'll grab Jurassic World for sure. Great they include all 4 films too.

Skipped Lego Hobbit and Batman 3, as I was getting fed up with the formula (played about every other one before it). But man, I can't skip my dinosaurs

Leependi

Not surprised there isn't a Star Wars one since their games nearly always cover trilogies, they wouldn't be able to make a £45 game covering one movie. Think there was a fair amount of backlash when they released The Hobbit which only covered the first two movies.

MechDX

Just started Lego Batman 3 the other night and wondered when a new Marvel based Lego game was coming. Great timing.

Now I need to start wondering when I will win the lottery......

jariw

If this JP game isn't set in a big open world similar to Lego City Undercover, then TT fucked up.

Actually, I'd rather have a new Lego City: Undercover 2 than a Lego JP. The only OK Lego game I've tried after that has been Lego Marvel, but Lego City: Undercover was a much much better game. I suspect Lego JP will be just a generic thing once again.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Jurassic World was kind of inevitable, but having the game based on the first three movies as well as the new one makes it a must-buy for me.

Marvel Avengers I'll wait and see. Lego marvel was fun but something was missing so Jurassic World may be enough lego for me this year.

mreddie

Hope LEGO Jurassic World tackles all the films which it sounds it will.

LEGO Avengers is the iffy one since it sounds like they cut some people from the first game unless they add the majority back with characters like GOTG and Spidey.

18-Volt

No LEGO Scooby Doo video game makes me sad. Real sad.

I'm still sour about their desicion about no LEGO TMNT game.

Takao

Banned
The children are fine. Call the mainland. Tell them to send the damn Legocopters.

Dinosaurs eat man. Minifigs inherit the earth.

No LEGO Scooby Doo video game makes me sad. Real sad.

I'm still sour about their desicion about no LEGO TMNT game.

TMNT is probably due to Activision holding the game license.

Dunno why there's no Scooby game yet. Warner owns that.

Wasn't that just for LOTR? I think that Hobbit did its own thing for dialogue.

No, The Hobbit used dialogue from the movies.

It also only covered the first two movies, which is ridiculous. They should've at least done the third as DLC.

On topic: How do they churn these out so damn fast?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
We knew Lego JW was coming, but pretty cool that it includes all the films :D

I do find kinda weird that they'd limit the new Lego Marvel to just the MCU, although I guess it does make sense given its popularity.

Zimmy68

Lego Marvel Avengers will be a day one if they finally remove their "current-gen" tax.

Anyone who pays $60 for a Lego game is just feeding their system.

Instead I have to wait a month to pay the real, $39 price.

Top Bottom