• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lesbian Couple Arrested for Kissing in Public

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkscz

Seriously, who doesn't like girls kissing? Even a majority of straight men love seeing that. You have to be like CRAZY homophobic in order to be bothered by HLA.

Meh, it's whatever to me. Not a turn on, but not disgusted either. Love who you love and all that.

OT: Whether they assaulted him or not, dude was being an asshole. From the articles posted through out the thread, dude made it sound like they were going to third base or something. He should've just went about his business and not bother them. Their arrest was bullshit.

Resilient

wow. Great update. Yeah that failure to admit guilt sucks. But they (police) know they fucked up and they (victims) got paid. It's a step in the right direction for cases like these and sets a precedent.

wow. Great update. Yeah that failure to admit guilt sucks. But they (police) know they fucked up and they (victims) got paid. It's a step in the right direction for cases like these and sets a precedent.
Does it? There's no admission of wrongdoing, so there really is no legal precedent here.

May16

WHEW glad the good officer is protecting us from dangers such as people kissing each other!

Opens the streets and makes life easier for us car thieves. I just don't want the distraction while I'm trying to hotwire someone's ride, you know?

Volimar

$80,000 isn't that much for that kind of humiliation, especially with no admission of guilt. But good on them I suppose.

giphy.gif

The girls soon, what a dumbass.

Edit: only $80,000 What?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You know I don't know if Hawaii is left leaning or right leaning, if I had to go off of my instincts then Hawaii should be pretty blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom