• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

Btw, does anyone know what the game is at the end in this pic?

Seems to be a normal Vita game. Just curious what it is.
Looks like MVC3 maybe?

Edit: Quoting announcement for new page:
October, for PS4 https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/776873386324725760

CsgB59VXEAADPCI.jpg:large

And Risky's Revenge too https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/776873737174016001

CsgCb4cXEAAmeKY.jpg:large

Jamix012

what the difference between LRG version or shantae and XSEED version, amazon has XSEED version up for pre-order

?? Where? I see Half Genie Hero and a 3DS version of Pirate's Curse.

I'm getting both of these! Aaah awesome! So excited to get Shantae games physically.

LRG can you talk them into including an unlockable version of the original Shantae on one of these? =(

Ventara

On a side note, I'm now conflicted on what system to pick up Half-Genie Hero. I was thinking of getting it on Vita, and picking up Pirate's Curse for the 3DS since I like portables, but that would leave me with 3 games from a series across 3 consoles (Risky's Revenge on PS4). Going for PS4 would allow me to keep them all on one system. Hmmm

?? Where? I see Half Genie Hero and a 3DS version of Pirate's Curse. I'm getting both of these! Aaah awesome! So excited to get Shantae games physically.

LRG can you talk them into including an unlockable version of the original Shantae on one of these? =(

I think he might be referring to the physical copy of Shantae and The Pirates Curse that is getting released on the 3DS by Rising Star Games, unless I'm confusing myself

tumblr_ndwm66APUi1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

?? Where? I see Half Genie Hero and a 3DS version of Pirate's Curse.

I'm getting both of these! Aaah awesome! So excited to get Shantae games physically.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GTVDX16/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I think he might be referring to the physical copy of Shantae and The Pirates Curse that is getting released on the 3DS by Rising Star Games, unless I'm confusing myself

nah, it for PS4

Moofers

So if the Shantae games do alright, does this mean LRG might be able to do a release of BloodRayne: Betrayal? Because that'd be aaaawwesooooome.

Clive

The Shantae series was one of my most desired franchises that LRG could pick up when this started out so I'm stoked. Awesome job, guys. Now get cracking on the Drinkbox Vita Trilogy.

So Vita fans have taken a literal battering this week thanks to a Bandai Namco PR fiasco. I'm here all mopey about the situation with Digimon, when suddenly a wild

We'll be announcing our first October releases in 30 minutes. :)

appears!

"This is it" I think, "they've just released a physical version of a Vita RPG with monster catching in, they're going to bless us with a new announcement to cheer everyone up and save the week!"

My mind races, maybe it's another monster-catching RPG to fill the void (Siralim); maybe something else that's highly anticipated by fans just to take the sting away!

... but nope. Two PS4 games. Not only that, two PS4 games from a franchise that's appearing on Vita but the games themselves are skipping it for god knows what reason, even with the trophy list suggesting one of them might've shown up at one point.

tumblr_inline_mgl5d9OzLr1rayf2n.png

Upupupu ~

Rubbing salt in the now gaping wound of despair.

(Just in case it wasn't clear from the tone, I am joking. You guys are awesome towards the console and I truly appreciate it. And I'm really glad you managed to snag Shantae! Might even make these my first LRG PS4 purchases).

Whoa, October is going to be a full blown Shantae month with the LRG releases and then the retail releases of the 4th game/3DS release of Pirate's curse. Very awesome!

FFgamer20

Banned
Any chance Furi will get a release w/ LRG? I enjoyed it alot with PS+ .....bought it for my PC, want a physical copy for my collection

That would be awesome. I hope the LRG guys can do this.

Currently they are streaming PSO on their twitch. They do this quite a bit. Hopefully we can get PSO2 through them as well.

Whoa, October is going to be a full blown Shantae month with the LRG releases and then the retail releases of the 4th game/3DS release of Pirate's curse. Very awesome!

4th game release is pushed back until mid-November at the earliest per a recent Kickstarter update. The October dates at various retailers are just placeholders.

flohen95

I'm probably gonna try to get Risky's Revenge. I only have the DSi version of that one, so no Director's Cut yet and of course no physical version (since this will be the first one to exist). PS4 usually wouldn't be my platform of choice for a game like this, but... y'know.

Gonna pass on Pirate's Curse though. That game on 3DS with 3D mode turned on is a feast for the (pixelart loving) eye, and since the physical 3DS version will even get a European release, that's the way to go for me. Guess that means more LRG copies for other people.

The Shantae games are fantastisc. Huge fan of these. Really too bad that only the last one is available for the PS Vita. Pirate's Curse for the 3DS due Rising Star Sames is a fantastic alternative though.

Will pickup the PS4 copies regardless.

cj_iwakura

If anyone missed out on Saturday Morning RPG - reminder that we've got 30 copies on Vita and 30 on PS4 going up at random times today in a bundle with the vinyl.

Also, we just announced that we're doing a boxed PC release of Suda 51, Playism, and Grasshopper Manufacture's The Silver Case HD. We're stoked about this one - will be an old school big box release with physical game install disc and some nice physical goodies (comic book, soundtrack, manuals). Obviously, this will open more doors in Japan so it's great progress. :)
When?! How!? Money! Take!

evanc

Neo Member
Any word on which Shantae game, spine-number wise, will come first? I like to order them as release order but it will be frustrating for my OCD if Risky's Revenge comes after Pirate's Curse haha.

Galdius

Went to get the Dragon Fantasy Vita copy and mistakengly got the PS4 version but I managed to get the Vita version anyway. Now I just need to decide if I will cancel the PS4 version or not.

Ertai

Well at least i got the PS4 version, didn't want to wait for a possible Vita version not showing up again but it did. Then i hesitated and missed out on it, didn't want to pay double shipping

Stalk

Got my order but somehow PayPal chose to input an address in Hong Kong.

Go figure. Contacted to change but glad to get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom