• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone make one of those handy countdowns for Futuridium going on sale tomorrow?
This should be correct

t1462802400z1.png

Sylwest

The tracking number for my Oddworld order stopped working a few days ago. Did that happen to anyone else? It hadn't moved anywhere since the end of April, but I'm hoping my game arrives this week.

Olengie

The tracking number for my Oddworld order stopped working a few days ago. Did that happen to anyone else? It hadn't moved anywhere since the end of April, but I'm hoping my game arrives this week.

happened to me. Keeps talking about a 0 and commas.

Skulldead

I got that for a couple days when I was in here asking about the shipments. I was able to see it when I switched to Firefox from Chrome, but then it also just stopped on Chrome after awhile.

My copy of oddWorld still in Florida (Québec customer here)... so i will buy another game without knowing when I'll receive my previous purchased, this is a little disappointing...

Clive

Gonna have to order this one on my phone since I won't be at home or in front of a computer so I'm just going for the Vita version this time in case it takes too long to complete the purchase. Only 2k copies has me sweating. Good luck to everyone!

This will be the first time that I just grab the Vita version. With the slew of new releases coming up, there's just no way that I can keep grabbing both versions.

Oh well, it was a good run while it lasted.

Wow, I actually was able to order both Vita and PS4 versions at the same time. YAY!

Now time to get more sleep. 7 am pacific is brutal.

Ordered! Painless.

Considering my Oddworld order hasn't shipped yet, I wonder if this lot handled through the new sorting place will arrive before it. =x

blazeuk

This will be the first time that I just grab the Vita version. With the slew of new releases coming up, there's just no way that I can keep grabbing both versions.

Oh well, it was a good run while it lasted.

I managed to order both this time but I'm feeling the same way, hopefully LRG can keep it to 1 release a month but it seems they've got a busy schedule planned which may force me to be much more selective and stick with just Vita releases.

Jimm

Wow! Happily got my Vita order in, these are going a LOT faster than expected!

Hopefully this new postal method is faster - I still don't have Oddworld :p That's Australia for you I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom