• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London-Gaf meet up: Part IV, 1st December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
omg feeling very sideways this morning. That was such a blast! Legendary night :) so does J have my hoodie? I miss it already. and meanwhile I have a pink one that is too small for my jubbly frame.

in the summer we're totally doing an all nighter, i can so do it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Only part of me that feels funny this morning are my legs. Looking forward to my breakfast shortly.

Bazza

Just got home, feeling a little rough though I think a spliff will sort me out.

Had a good time last night although I have no idea when I lost you guys, don't even remember walking back to the hotel.

Got a few pic's of the evening to post just need someone to pm the details of where they need to go.

Good to see everyone kept on going until late. I would have loved to have been part of hardcore-GAF last night but I was so shattered. Next time I'll make it until the first train home!

Mikeside

I think I spent my last minutes at The Monarch drunkenly explaining to 2 girls that BGBW's dance moves were upsettingly good and that they should take him in the bathroom and show him a good time.

I'm very sorry BGBW! It's one of those memories that flashed back and I was hoping didn't happen, but I'm fairly sure it did.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh. I just thought you were trying to get me to dance with them and my shy nature would just mean me getting too embarrassed to do it.

Also who would want to go to the toilet with that creepy toilet guy in there?

Mikeside

Oh. I just thought you were trying to get me to dance with them and my shy nature would just mean me getting too embarrassed to do it.

Also who would want to go to the toilet with that creepy toilet guy in there?

Yeah, I really really hate those toilet loiterers.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
.....So whens the next one guys?! So gutted i couldnt make it :mad:
Hope everyone had fun

Somebody walk me through the epic night? :p

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You know you're getting old when it's monday and you still feel rough :p

I will find some motivation to upload photos later im sure of it.

Bazza

Got the link?

Oh anyone fancy pointing out their faces, remember a few names but not who they are on the forum, feel free to add me on Facebook, Barry ming if you somehow couldn't remember :-D

For those of you who don't go in the BritGaf thread, and still have this one subbed, we're looking at having the next meet up on Saturday 2nd March. Who's free and up for it?

sohois

Ahh, a little too late for me, shame, I was hoping to be able to catch one of these when I returned. Maybe in the summer

Ah shit, I can't actually do 2nd March! It's my Mum's hen night. Ok, so you guys can do it without me on 2nd, or we can rearrange for 9th March?

Mikeside

I'm happy with either 2nd or 9th.

Where do people want to go this time?
Would be good to get there early and do something in the afternoon, anyone up for that?

edit: I spent far too long typing @ followed by usernames, trying to link people to the post before I realized... that's on Facebook, not GAF...

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
9th is fine for me I think. I like the idea of an activity in the day and it HAS been a while since I last went to laser quest... Either that or if I can convince everyone to come to a comic store with me I'd be happy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom